IAG, PaJimoh.. Spuds look doomed.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
IAG, PaJimoh.. Spuds look doomed.

Post by Waffiman »

You're Going Down. You're Going Down. You're Going Down. Nationwide. Nationwide. Nationwide. Nationwide.

Tottenham's Going Down.

I can honestly say that many an Arsenal fan have seen Arsenal win many trophies. But seeing Tottenham relegated would give them almost as much pleasure. I am afraid I do not belong to that school but I am close. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However I cannot help but laugh at those big mouth Spuds fans who said inter alia:

The gap was closing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Zamora was the new Henry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vieira was leaving (they have been saying this since 1996). :P :P :P :P :P :P

Wenger was leaving (see above). :o :o :o :o :o :o

Today, Tottenham are so far behind us now it is sooooo funny. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But the funniest is the league table

1. Manure
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Charlton
5. Fulham
18. Tottenham (Botton Three)

Trust the Spuds to let the side down. :x :x :x :x This is what I call real losers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Four London clubs in the Top five and no reason why at least Charlton cannot stay there.

Meanwhile Tottenham dragging up the rear and scrapping with Wolves, Leicester and Leeds.

Abeg wetin happen to the Spudsand their fans wey say the funniest out of all, this is the fact these big mouth deluded fans thought they were going to sign some World Class talent, instead they got

Postiga (Talented and too good for Spuds)
Zamora
Richards
Perry
Ricketts the Youth reject from Arsenal

Kai! IAG. Una don chop bottle oh. You dey laugh Ayo, now una be birds of the same feather. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Can you just mind your business? Concentrate on overtaking ManU at the top and leave us to worry about escaping relegation at the end of the season. We've been down this road before and survived, we will surely survive this one as well.

Our problem is not lack of commitment from the players, nor injury problems, neither is it lack of cohesion in the team. Our problem is luck. We have not been having much of that lately as examplified with the Charlton game. We dominated the match yet Charlton scored the lone goal. If statistical analysis of a match counts for something, we could have gained a lot of points and probably be in the mid table.

In anycase, I am confident Peter Reid will come out swinging this weekend and ensure we win our next match so don't write us off that quick :shock: .
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:Can you just mind your business? Concentrate on overtaking ManU at the top and leave us to worry about escaping relegation at the end of the season. We've been down this road before and survived, we will surely survive this one as well.

Our problem is not lack of commitment from the players, nor injury problems, neither is it lack of cohesion in the team. Our problem is luck. We have not been having much of that lately as examplified with the Charlton game. We dominated the match yet Charlton scored the lone goal. If statistical analysis of a match counts for something, we could have gained a lot of points and probably be in the mid table.

In anycase, I am confident Peter Reid will come out swinging this weekend and ensure we win our next match so don't write us off that quick :shock: .
So na luck fault all of a sudden. :D :D :D :D :D :D Look the table, there is no luck about it, it shows Spuds 3rd from bottom :P :P :P :P playing the worst football with players like Kanuote who have no balls. How can you even say it is down to luck, Spuds are showing relegation form and the natives are up in arms.

Spuds will be relegated this season. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Tottenham are a disgrace to London clubs. There are four london clubs in the top five table. But Tottenham is disgracing us with 18th place position
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Talk IT wrote:Tottenham are a disgrace to London clubs. There are four london clubs in the top five table. But Tottenham is disgracing us with 18th place position
My bro, since you be area boy, why you nor support them. :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D :D