CHUKWU VS AMUN--TEAM LIST ALTERATION SAGA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

your mama try because she forced ur sista into prostitution. You should be ashamed of yourself, you stupid *kindperson* area boy. #$%$ you and ur stupid black yoruba #$%. Your mother always stands by the wayside and asks for johns, you should be ashamed of ur self, stupid imbecile.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

you are the son of a harlot, village angel*. #$%$ yourself. why don't u go #$%$ yourself.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

muzines wrote:you are the son of a harlot, village angel*. #$%$ yourself. why don't u go #$%$ yourself.
Ur repeating urself.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

balo wrote:
muzines wrote:you are the son of a harlot, village angel*. #$%$ yourself. why don't u go #$%$ yourself.
Ur repeating urself.

balo..... :lol: :lol:U should be calmin the situation....
Last edited by elerineye on Fri May 27, 2005 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.
why don't u go #$%$ yourself too, stupid Yourba imbeciles. #$%$ all of you.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

elerineye wrote:
balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.

balo..... :lol: :lol:
all of you stupid biased people on this site usually keep quiet when people are called ethnic bigot for supporting CCC. I guess because many of u are yoruba, it's Ok. I'm not standing for it anymore. I am ready to give u guys what u want today, and if it's ethnic insults we can go there. #$%$ all of you, including elerinye and balo.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

muzines wrote:
balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.
why don't u go #$%$ yourself too, stupid Yourba imbeciles. #$%$ all of you.
Balo! make una leave am for me , look at am him , him wan cry , I go nake you today , you berra beg for mercy punk , you this asswipe , cuss you don dey terrorize peeps here since wit insult them just ignor you , but guess wat son , you don mess wit the wrong #$%$* today I go finish am , wat you gat punk ?, I guess nada , and listen up stop repeatin ya dumbfuk saf, yo an't makin any sense atall , "pride goes before a fall" insult me good . if you can I do enjoy those kind of insult reminds of my childhood in Nigeria ,omo aaje goluu like you , i no really blame na poverty dey mess up ya family mind the $#% runs in ya blood so the thing really destroy una even to point say them be hope on you and you come AMERICA come disappoint them but messin wit crack that $#% don mess up ya life
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.

all of you stupid biased people on this site usually keep quiet when people are called ethnic bigot for supporting CCC. I guess because many of u are yoruba, it's Ok. I'm not standing for it anymore. I am ready to give u guys what u want today, and if it's ethnic insults we can go there. #$%$ all of you, including elerinye and balo.
I pass...... :lol:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote: Balo! make una leave am for me , look at am him , him wan cry , I go nake you today
you go nak me today, #$%$ ur punk #$%. you think i'm gay, #$%$ you. i guess ur mama and brother have been nacvking gay dudes too. do u know what diseases they have already, stupid #$%@^&*. useless *kindperson* son of a harlot, why don;t u go #$%$ yourself. i will show u today how to insult people, what does ur father do, he's a theif at oshodi market, and ur brother is an armed robber in Lagos. why don't u go #$%$ urself, stupid imbecile, and go stop ur sister and mother from whoring themselves ar mile2 in Lagos. stupid *kindperson* son of a harlot.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

elerineye wrote:
muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.

Yes, #$%$ you too.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
balo wrote:
Ur repeating urself.

all of you stupid biased people on this site usually keep quiet when people are called ethnic! bigot for supporting CCC. I guess because many of u are yoruba, it's Ok. I'm not standing for it anymore. I am ready to give u guys what u want today, and if it's ethnic insults we can go there. #$%$ all of you, including elerinye and balo.

Yes, #$%$ you too.
OK SIR! :lol:

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

muzines wrote:
KingLoku wrote: Balo! make una leave am for me , look at am him , him wan cry , I go nake you today
you go nak me today, #$%$ ur punk a$$. you think i'm gay,

Yea! no doubt I think you iz gay and a big dyke too dragqueen like you, you think I go nak you?? hell nooooooooo fooooool I go make u suck me good, than nak you wit mu empty bottle of remmy martin you know I no need lubrcant for ya anus cuss the bottle dey smooth that $#% will slide in nicely punk faggat like you
Last edited by KingLoku on Fri May 27, 2005 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

elerineye wrote: OK SIR! :lol:
on that we agree.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote:
muzines wrote:
you go nak me today, #$%$ ur punk a$$. you think i'm gay,

Yea! no doubt I think you iz gay and a big dyke too dragqueen like you, you think I go nak you?? hell nooooooooo fooooool I go make u suck me good, than nake you wit mu empty bottle of remmy martin you know I no need lubrcant for ya anus cuss the bottle dey smooth that sugar will slide in nicely punk faggat like you
You are a stupid gay *kindperson*. go fnd somebody to bang in the gay clubs that you u troll. stupid angel*, #$%$ your imbecilic #$%.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

muzines wrote:
on that we agree.
Yes we do. I can now see that you're a lost case. :lol:

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

elerineye wrote:
muzines wrote:
on that we agree.
thank u, and u are a moron.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
muzines wrote:
on that we agree.
thank u, and u are a moron.
You're welcome sir! :lol: :lol:

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

I want to the stupid areaboy son of a harlot, kingloku to come back here. he is running now. i have all night to insult him, stupid imbecile.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

elerineye wrote:
You're welcome sir! :lol: :lol:
thank you very much.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

muzines wrote:I want to the stupid areaboy son of a harlot, kingloku to come back here. he is running now. i have all night to insult him, stupid imbecile.
RUN?????? bitttttttch you dumb really! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii run from a maggat *** like you , you stupid to even think abot that , I just don;t wanna waste mu time here trading insult wit some college punk that lives off dykin , I gat berra fish to fry , see yaaa!!! Punk , I get you on the rebounce , if you don;t know you berra ask somebodi , THE NAME IS KINGLOKU, watch out for me cuss I'm ya parole officer , i be on ya nuts
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Muzines, I am not asking for trouble from you, (Sir). But aren't you a doctor in the making?

Doctors should not project themselves the way you do here.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

balo wrote:Muzines, I am not asking for trouble from you, (Sir). But aren't you a doctor in the making?

doc! kini, don't let that #$%$ decieve ya'all na ground him dey clean , this one wan no finish high school Doctor in makin na for Mouth????
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

balo wrote:Muzines, I am not asking for trouble from you, (Sir). But aren't you a doctor in the making?

So because i go to med school, somebody can call me an ethnic bigot, and i'll just keep quiet. Kingloku is a *kindperson*, and I can say that. He's a big moron, and i will show him how to insult people.