CHUKWU VS AMUN--TEAM LIST ALTERATION SAGA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
CHUKWU VS AMUN--TEAM LIST ALTERATION SAGA!

Post by GUEST »

SOURCE: nigerianportsonline

Amun Blasts: Chukwu Is A Liar

The ripples over the 24-man list released by the Nigeria Football Association, NFA, for the Super Eagles World Cup/Africa Nations Cup qualifiers, are yet to settle.
Christian Chukwu, who categorically denied the inclusion of players like Benedict Akwuegbu and Karibe Ojigwe on the original list he submitted to the NFA, is to be summoned by the board of the soccer body to clarify his position.

And in a fit of rage when confronted on the matter, the acting secretary general of the NFA, Fanny Amun called Chukwu a liar for denying the list.

Amun, NIGERIASPORTSONLINE.COM gathered told David Suleiman, chairman of the technical committee of the NFA when asked about the list:

"Chukwu is a liar, he is telling lies. The document he used in submitting the list is in his own writing, so why should he now turn around and deny it.

"He invited all the players on that list and there is proof of that," Amun said.

NIGERIANSPORTSONLINE.COM can reveal that the controversial list, which was released to the media on May 12 and Chukwu's blunt denial of including some players on it have pitched the acting NFA secretary general against some NFA board members led by Suleiman.

The NFA members, who are in support of coach Christian Chukwu are questioning Amun on the inclusion of the players Chukwu said he did not invite.

A top staff of the Glass House told NIGERIANSPORTSONLINE. COM that if Chukwu's assertions are found to be correct and that the inclusion of additional names was done by the secretariat, then heads would roll in the NFA, and the acting secretary general, might not go unscathed.

BY MIKE NDIDI
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHUKWU VS AMUN--TEAM LIST ALTERATION SAGA!

Post by muzines »

GUEST wrote: "Chukwu is a liar, he is telling lies. The document he used in submitting the list is in his own writing, so why should he now turn around and deny it.

"He invited all the players on that list and there is proof of that," Amun said.
Doesn't this sound like a desperate man. This guy will completely destroy what is left of the NFA. I pity all of us, really. It seems like the other guys are putting the heat on him. I guess he doesn't know he's the Acting SG....
Last edited by muzines on Thu May 26, 2005 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

If there is proof, pls release it to the public.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Why is it that there is always problem with our football, coaches, Players, Administrators i can go on....................... Can't we even invite players in peace?????? This is getting very absurd.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Al B Sure wrote:Why is it that there is always problem with our football, coaches, Players, Administrators i can go on....................... Can't we even invite players in peace?????? This is getting very absurd.
There is no problem with on-field production of results which is due to CCC. Everything else has gone down the toilet.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I am tired of insinuations.Please NAMES need to be mentioned,and any damning documents need to be made public.Enough is enough with list alterations!!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

obong itatex wrote:I am tired of insinuations.Please NAMES need to be mentioned,and any damning documents need to be made public.Enough is enough with list alterations!!
Cosigning
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

personally I Feel CCC is a liar , cuss all along he has been inviting School boy Benedict to the national team .. and is denyin his inclusion now that he is feelin the heat , inshort they should set up an agency that will be probeing govt workers when they deny their wrong doing , Ben and Karibe are both Igbo players, omoale buruku
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote: personally I Feel CCC is a liar , cuss all along he has been inviting School boy Benedict to the national team .. and is denyin his inclusion now that he is feelin the heat , inshort they should set up an agency that will be probeing govt workers when they deny their wrong doing , Ben and Karibe are both Igbo players, omoale buruku
u are a liar, and a big buffoon too. stupid tribalist.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

God help nigerian football......
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

bret- hart wrote:God help nigerian football......
AND SOME CE MEMBERS--AMEN!
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Ben and Karibe are both Igbo players, omoale buruku
y u go talk something like dat
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Player wrote:
cus he's a tribalist, and a stupid Yoruba angel*.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

muzines wrote:
Player wrote:
:oops:

What does Yoruba have to do with King loku? If you want to call the man a name do so without including ethnicity. There are many Naija pipus that speak other languages, so don't assume. I think you should alter your post and remove that Yoruba Insuniation. If you like reason with what I've said, or be your normal self and insult me. That's my Ten kobo.

Whats your fixation with defending CCC at all costs sef? Defend the man rationally or ignore the posts. Take am easy ma fren.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

CMS wrote:
muzines wrote:
Player wrote:
:oops:

What does Yoruba have to do with King loku? If you want to call the man a name do so without including ethnicity. There are many Naija pipus that speak other languages, so don't assume. I think you should alter your post and remove that Yoruba Insuniation. If you like reason with what I've said, or be your normal self and insult me. That's my Ten kobo.

Whats your fixation with defending CCC at all costs sef? Defend the man rationally or ignore the posts. Take am easy ma fren.
Don't talk to me about ethnicity. kingloku started it, so don't give me any of that nonsense. i put that there to see how you guys were going to react. After this moron has called many names and insinuated stuff because I'm Igbo, you guys now want to talk. I don't want anybody to talk to me. He's a yoruba angel*, so #$%$ him.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

hmm, i'll like to see the end of this saga. The good thing is we are likely to see less team list alteration in future. Personally, i think Chukwu is telling the truth but then again, i would like to see the team list in his handwriting as Amu is insinuating.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Like I said before I'm a full blooded Ibo man I did most of mu schoolin in Ibo land , aiight that will not make me ignore the fact that CCC is a clueless and ignorant Coach period!! I will never side tribal issues over National pride . The National Team is a major concern to any soccer loving Nigerian, all ya that knows that CCC is tactically and techincally not capabable of handlin the National team and still want to defend him cuss he is an igbo man cuss ya'all feel that the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are been discriminated upon should kiss mu black yansh
Last edited by KingLoku on Fri May 27, 2005 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote:Like I said before I'm a full blooded Ibo man I did most of mu schoolin in Ibo land , aiight that will not make me ignore the fact that CCC is a clueless and ignorant Coach period!! I will never side tribal issues over National pride . The National Team is a major concern to any soccer loving Nigerian, all ya that knows that CCC is tactically and techincally not capabable to handle the National team and still want to defend him cuss he is an igbo man cuss ya'all feel that the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are been discriminated upon should kiss mu black yansh
Why don't u go #$%$ your black yansh, stupid angel*. Who told u that people support CCC because he's an ibo man. You are a big buffoon and an unmitigated imbecile.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

muzines wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Like I said before I'm a full blooded Ibo man I did most of mu schoolin in Ibo land , aiight that will not make me ignore the fact that CCC is a clueless and ignorant Coach period!! I will never side tribal issues over National pride . The National Team is a major concern to any soccer loving Nigerian, all ya that knows that CCC is tactically and techincally not capabable to handle the National team and still want to defend him cuss he is an igbo man cuss ya'all feel that the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are been discriminated upon should kiss mu black yansh
Why don't u go #$%$ your black yansh, stupid angel*. Who told u that people support CCC because he's an ibo man. You are a big buffoon and an unmitigated imbecile.

Look at this fool you think say na ya baba born you??? listen I hate to bust ya bubble , but na the mad man wan dey una village give ya mama belle and ya mama be wan abort you , but that yeye chemist guy instead of giving ya mama the rite pills him nack him own put , inshort ask ya mama abot the gangbang wan happen to am when she take born ur jr broda , and that is the reason wan pus dey ozoo from ya mama toto and the toto dey like fish wan them soak inside beans water for 7days also na all these issues send ya papa go ARO MENTAL HOME omoale,,see that is the reason why u no get home training you dey behave like ASHEWO pikin ,angel* dyke, you think people no know say you live off dykin for Boston??? huh?
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote:
muzines wrote:

Look at this fool you think say na ya baba born you??? listen I hate to bust ya bubble , but na the mad man wan dey una village give ya mama belle and ya mama be wan abort you , but that yeye chemist guy instead of giving ya mama the rite pills him nack him own put , inshort ask ya mama abot the gangbang wan happen to am when she take born ur jr broda , na all these issues send ya papa go ARO MENTAL HOME omoale,,see that is the reason why u no get home training you dey behave like ASHEWO pikin ,angel* dyke, you think people no know say you live of dykin for Boston??? huh?
you are the son of a stupid harlot. You stupid *kindperson*, why don't u go #$%$ urself. stupid areaboy. Your mama is ur village harlot, and many people have taken their turns, stupid *kindperson*. why don't u go back home and take care of ur sister, i saw her the other day standing at Mile 2 with ur mother, trying to pick up johns. i spit in their faces and left, stupid angel*. #$%$ you.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Robbynice
Are you going to lock this thread also?
My point is, it would be better to delate any offending post than to lock a whole thread in situation like this. If you lock this thread they'll only move to another. :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Kingloku,

why don;t u come back here, stupid *kindperson*, so we can insult each other. I have time for you today, stupid Yoruba imbecile. Useless areaboy son of a harlot.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

muzines wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
muzines wrote:

Look at this fool you think say na ya baba born you??? listen I hate to bust ya bubble , but na the mad man wan dey una village give ya mama belle and ya mama be wan abort you , but that yeye chemist guy instead of giving ya mama the rite pills him nack him own put , inshort ask ya mama abot the gangbang wan happen to am when she take born ur jr broda , na all these issues send ya papa go ARO MENTAL HOME omoale,,see that is the reason why u no get home training you dey behave like ASHEWO pikin ,angel* dyke, you think people no know say you live of dykin for Boston??? huh?
you are the son of a stupid harlot. You stupid *kindperson*, why don't u go #$%$ urself. stupid areaboy. Your mama is ur village harlot, and many people have taken their turns, stupid *kindperson*. why don't u go back home and take care of ur sister, i saw her the other day standing at Mile 2 with ur mother, trying to pick up johns. i spit in their faces and left, stupid angel*. #$%$ you.
you know what I been think say you carry heavy shots for hand , I no sabi say you be lame #$% mufcka, by the time I finish wit you tham go ban me and you for here , whimp like you ,Listen make I give you another clue abot ya family, atleast mu sista try , what of ya mama wan force ya sista into slavery inko? ya family line is so messed up that is why una no dey behave like normal humans, tell me true no be ya friend wan come from U.S u kill and steal his passport take come here? wetin u wan yarn again , look at this fool wan him papa sodomize his sista, you think we don't know say na ya Uncle born una first born huh??Listen you need to call ya mama and let her tell you ya history,Compound bloodlyfool