CHUKWU VS AMUN--TEAM LIST ALTERATION SAGA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KingLoku wrote:
balo wrote:Muzines, I am not asking for trouble from you, (Sir). But aren't you a doctor in the making?

Doctors should not project themselves the way you do here.
doc! kini, don't let that #$%$ decieve ya'all na ground him dey clean , this one wan no finish high school Doctor in makin na for Mouth????
You can hate all u want. stupid areaboy, why don't u go #$%$ urself.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

KINGLOKU,

ARE U TIRED. STUPID *kindperson*.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Will the moderators do something bout this thread or the offending posts!! U guys r slacking ohhh!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

SylverEagles wrote:Will the moderators do something bout this thread or the offending posts!! U guys r slacking ohhh!!
sorry u guys have to see it, but i have to teach that angel* a lesson.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Muzines:
Relax man. Life is way too short to get caught up in these insulting matches that no one wins. The only thing you gain out of this is a bruised ego and a spike in ur blood pressure. The thing no good.

Man, I just lost a dear friend this weekend and this has even taught me more that we live in a tentative situation. Today you are here and tomorrow you can be gone. Let's embrace each other because you never know what life holds..
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

YUJAM wrote:Muzines:
Relax man. Life is way too short to get caught up in these insulting matches that no one wins. The only thing you gain out of this is a bruised ego and a spike in ur blood pressure. The thing no good.

Man, I just lost a dear friend this weekend and this has even taught me more that we live in a tentative situation. Today you are here and tomorrow you can be gone. Let's embrace each other because you never know what life holds..
Yujam,

sorry for ur loss. i don't take these insults with me. I leave it all here, once I'm done. I just wanted to show these guys that casting aspersions on people is not kosher, and won't be tolrated anymore by me.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

YUJAM wrote:Muzines:

This guy dosn't understand embrace o, and he dosn't even know how to insult either. We should just leave him alone. :lol:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
SAwosika
Egg
Egg

Post by SAwosika »

The Vet Doctor wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Muzines:

Yujam,

sorry for ur loss. i don't take these insults with me. I leave it all here, once I'm done. I just wanted to show these guys that casting aspersions on people is not kosher, and won't be tolrated anymore by me.
See, your abuse of pain medication has got you all flustered on the keyboard again. Why don't you take it easy cyber "toughguy" before you pop a vein?
Jehovah Rohi, I give YOU all the GLORY....

"As far as I am concerned, I am still in charge of the team as no one has formally told me of my suspension."

"I have a contract with the NFA until September 2006, so my suspension, if it is true that I have been suspended, will not stop the payment of what I am entitled to...." ----- Clueless Certified Caretaker
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

SAwosika wrote:The Vet Doctor wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Muzines:

Yujam,

See, your abuse of pain medication has got you all flustered on the keyboard again. Why don't you take it easy cyber "toughguy" before you pop a vein?
why don't u go #$%$ yourself.
SAwosika
Egg
Egg

Post by SAwosika »

What's new? :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jehovah Rohi, I give YOU all the GLORY....

"As far as I am concerned, I am still in charge of the team as no one has formally told me of my suspension."

"I have a contract with the NFA until September 2006, so my suspension, if it is true that I have been suspended, will not stop the payment of what I am entitled to...." ----- Clueless Certified Caretaker
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

SAwosika wrote:What's new? :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
nothing, just ur punk #$% yarning nonsense.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

muzines wrote:
elerineye wrote:
balo wrote:
muzines wrote:you are the son of a harlot, village angel*. #$%$ yourself. why don't u go #$%$ yourself.
Ur repeating urself.

balo..... :lol: :lol:
all of you stupid biased people on this site usually keep quiet when people are called ethnic bigot for supporting CCC. I guess because many of u are yoruba, it's Ok. I'm not standing for it anymore. I am ready to give u guys what u want today, and if it's ethnic insults we can go there. #$%$ all of you, including elerinye and balo.
But King Loku says he's Ibo...so how is he an ethnic bigot if he's cursing out a fellow Ibo man like you..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Having said all...muzines and King Loku ...please sheath your swords..

In the general scheme of life...it's not really worth all this trouble we are all going to just to support a man, sport or whatever..

Abeg both of una need to take a huge chill pill..and drink peace water..

E don do.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."