ANC Live Streaming

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

Oduco, I can assure you i didn't share the link with anyone else. It would be great if you reconsider your decision about takeing down the server.
Thanks again
great goal!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

mister dolly wrote:oduco, thanks for helping out. I was disappointed to see the quality of the stream and suspected that you had more than you bargained for.

I can assure you that I on my part did no such thing and I challenge everyone else who received a link to boldly own up if they gave it out..

A deal is a deal guys and it is unfair to oduco for his trust to be breached like that.
I never went back to the link after the first game he streamed because I didn't enjoy it. There must have been an overload that day as well, and since I used a notebook computer, I could feel the strain on my eyes, so I didn't even bother.
Though if I knew he was streaming today, I could have tried to see if it would improve, and would most likely have disconnected as there were too many people obviously again today.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

This is my last reply on this issue. All of you who are now talking are the people who leaked his stuff. Not me. i just said the guy was rude to me, and i wished him goodluck. If that's the outburst, then let it be.

...and maybe you guys should find out the snitches in your midst instead of trying to take out your anger on me. Not that it bothers me, but if I act like a kid, what about grown men who do not keep their words, or honor their agreements. Pot calling the kettle black.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

oduco wrote:deanotito,

Yes Dean I was stupid enough to trust Cybers here. well I would only give it to people I trust enough now

Thanks
Oduco
Sad :(
But was always a good gesture from u!!
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

oduco wrote:muzines,

Can you please post the Email I was rude to you on here so every one can see please.

and I am sorry if I was rude to you. I never meant to

Oduco
Oduco,

I accept ur apolgy. I'm also sorry if I came across as abrupt in my post above. I think your a nice person for what you did. Good luck with ur stream.
oduco
Egg
Egg

Post by oduco »

I have put the Stream back on though I would have to change it next game

Oduco
http://www.awooze.com

http://www.awoozetalk.com
Rogba
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogba »

oduco,

Thanks loads for your efforts. Much appreciated.
With God all things are possible