Okay Take Your Best Shot! I am back to face the music!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Robbynice

I can't believe you are shooting a man while he is down.
Robbynice wrote:Mandoza, you are not getting off that easy. You better believe that. :D :mrgreen: :lol:
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Mandoza:
I really want South Africa to qualify so as to enhance its chances of hosting the world cup. If SA can quickly put this defeat behind and rally to beat Morocco.
And your coach disappointed me. So goalkeeper Arendse could not be brought in for the injured Baron? The coach strangely believes an injured Baron is still better than a healthy Arendse. Go figure!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Okay Take Your Best Shot! I am back to face the music!

Post by green4life »

Mandoza wrote:
Who the hell is ODEMWINGIE
Sorry, Mandoza. I guess your coach doesn't watch tape either and hasn't heard of Osaze.... oh well, sometimes you gotta learn the hard way... and if he keeps on banging in goals, sorry for the likes of YAK and Martins... no more callups for those guys... or serious bench warming at best... meanwhile, bro Doza, I after having to swallow a lot of humble pie since Tuesday from you, as the goals were pouring in, I could only think of 2 things: (1) the cybereagles site... & (2) Give Mandoza hell.... but i gotta give it to you... you sure do know how to quench a brother's fire... Good luck to SA, but not in this nations cup considering that we are both tied for second (points)...
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Mandoza:

I have to hand it to you. As I was wacthing the game and Nigeria was routing SA, I could not wait to come back here to give you a dose of your own medicine. But, been as you have so humbled yourself, I have to back off and instead wish SA the best against Morroco.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
khalela

Post by khalela »

Ol'boy, you get plenty sense.See as you make all man weak wey dem no know how to yab you again.Kai, it is like Jesus with the adulterous woman when he said you without sin should cast the first stone.All man just weak.
Kudos for being brave though and also for being a proper wife to us. We promise to make good husbands.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Mandoza, my brother, there's no music to face.
Better luck next time to S.A.
We'll choose to be humble in victory.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

HEy Mandoza is this still a wonderful ANC?
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
temitope
Egg
Egg

Post by temitope »

Mandoza ...

I hear you,, I think the boys and STYLES were naive to go all out when it was 2-0 .. SA already had 3 points and if the score had been kept at 2-0 then SA would have had 0 GD and with Morrocco @ +5 all SA had needed to do was beat morrocco by 3 goals which was possible..

Because of the 2 goals by Osaze now SA are -2 and Morroco +5 so SA need to beat Morroco by 4 clear goals - very unlikely..
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Mandoza at least you where gracious in defeat. Something i cannot say of our hosts on CE.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chei Mendoza,

Us Naijas have alot to learn from you O.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

Makanaky wrote:Mandoza at least you where gracious in defeat. Something i cannot say of our hosts on CE.
Oboy slow ur roll. The same way Mandoza being magnanimous in defeat does not represent the feelings of all bafana bafana fans, is the same way the acrimoniousness of few CE members does not represent the whole board.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

Madoda at least you had the guts to comeback. :lol: I feared for your well being on cyber eagles after that caining the boyz got.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Mandoza where is my Gulder? that will be 4 bottles please chilled. :mrgreen:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Kudos Mandoza, u show face :P
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

chei - see as Mandoza take class pour water on top all the fire wey dey wait for am.

Never have I seen so many humble pies being returned to the freezer.

I doff my hat to you sir!!!