Well done CCC, still room for improvement

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omotori
Egg
Egg
Well done CCC, still room for improvement

Post by omotori »

Excellent result against SA. And this proves that CCC is making the progress we desire.

Still though, Kanu is a passenger especially when JJ is on the field.

We have seen what Osaze can do with his speed (which Kanu lacks). This is the perfect opporunity to park Kanu on the bench & start Osaze. The guy is just what we need. His ability to attack with speed from the right (which Kanu again lacks) is a big plus. Osaze can even run back to help on midfield/defence (which again Kanu lacks).

Also, the midfield looks much better. But it still needs work. Two DM's is the way to go freeing JJ for more offensive duty.

Utaka is also showing increasing value as a mobile forward. His assist to Osaze is the kind of attacking rhythm we need to build on.

Also, no need to blame players after a loss. It may have worked this time but its generally a very bad idea.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

If it helps their asses hustle for the ball, and pressure the ball, then i'm all for it. This loss may yet turn out to be a blessing in disguise. No more big man football. It's bare knuckles, buckle down soccer from now on.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Enugu II
Re: Well done CCC, still room for improvement

Post by Enugu II »

omotori wrote:Excellent result against SA. And this proves that CCC is making the progress we desire.

Still though, Kanu is a passenger especially when JJ is on the field.

We have seen what Osaze can do with his speed (which Kanu lacks). This is the perfect opporunity to park Kanu on the bench & start Osaze. The guy is just what we need. His ability to attack with speed from the right (which Kanu again lacks) is a big plus. Osaze can even run back to help on midfield/defence (which again Kanu lacks).

Also, the midfield looks much better. But it still needs work. Two DM's is the way to go freeing JJ for more offensive duty.

Utaka is also showing increasing value as a mobile forward. His assist to Osaze is the kind of attacking rhythm we need to build on.

Also, no need to blame players after a loss. It may have worked this time but its generally a very bad idea.

I agree with you on the need for improvement because this is not a domineering team by any means. Let me say that while Osaze took his shots well, he really did not pass the ball that well. I know the kid can do a lot better because I have seen him do it.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Omotori, take it from someone who knows, Kanu is not gonna start in the next match - injury or no injury. He's gonna come off the bench, I don't care what Jay Jay have to say.