The inside story of the sex scandal in Eagles camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

KickOff Chief wrote:As a matter of fact, I confirmed this from two top officials in Tunisia. The NFA used "breaking camp rules" and "indiscipline" to cover the players' butts as far as their families were concerned.

According to one oficial, "if it had been just for staying out late, we would have treated the matter differently, and they would still be with us."

I try not to make value judgements of the NFA, but I think they got this one on the button.
KOC:

Thank you jare. I wonder why some people adopted "the players can never be wrong, the NFA is always wrong" approach. I also find it hard to believe that officials of a team that desperately needed a win would expel 2 of their starters and a sub just for coming 1 hr late.

Why would players see the ANC as a opportunity to go on a "gbenshing" spree? gross indiscipline and total disrespect for their families and fans, if you ask me! :roll: :roll:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

"The idiots asked us to fast and pray for them and so we started fasting.We no sabi say the same idiots were %$#@^& all the while.They are *kindpeople*"

Member of the NFA supporters club in Tunisia.

LA Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

KickOff Chief wrote:As a matter of fact, I confirmed this from two top officials in Tunisia. The NFA used "breaking camp rules" and "indiscipline" to cover the players' butts as far as their families were concerned.

According to one oficial, "if it had been just for staying out late, we would have treated the matter differently, and they would still be with us."

I try not to make value judgements of the NFA, but I think they got this one on the button.
whats worse ? staying out late on the town for unknown reasons or hooking up with some chicks on the floor below ?

I would see it as worse if they were outside the hotel. I guess thats why I am not an NFA official.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The inside story of the sex scandal in Eagles camp

Post by danfo driver »

:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote::D
Danfo why you dey bring back the blasts from the past :rotf: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
You no hear sey Foden and Greenwood checked into room 343? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
You no hear sey Foden and Greenwood checked into room 343? :lol: :lol:
This is only going to make Pinnick offer Nollywood actresses and himself to Saka and Eze to convince them to join the Super Eagles.