CCC is a genius..MI5 do u agree?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
CCC is a genius..MI5 do u agree?

Post by nanijoe »

CCC was a goat when we lost 0-1 to Morocco...Now that we have beaten RSA 4-0 are you ready to give the man props?
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

well if agali and Yak were still here nobody knows what C3 would have done...this new line up may have been used becaus eof the abscence of Agali and yak, and not because it was planned
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

Blakes wrote:well if agali and Yak were still here nobody knows what C3 would have done...this new line up may have been used becaus eof the abscence of Agali and yak, and not because it was planned

With the flak that CCC was getting, I do not believe Yak would have started against RSA suspension or not.
mystic

Post by mystic »

CCC isn't a genius simply because we won. Neither is he a moron because of the Morocco loss. Granted he made some bad tactical decisions in that game, but he also made some salient adjustments in the 2nd half that went largely unnoticed because we lost the game.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

nanijoe,

CCC survives is all i can say. While team from everyone to the last man standing knew today was their last day to rise up or fall apart for good they knew they had step up today... Good win for them and all and even though they need to work on certains within the team, the victory belongs to the players and not CCC, NFA or those crooks in the sports ministry and congrats to JJ for scoring the 1,000th goal of the Nations cup...
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

mystic wrote:CCC isn't a genius simply because we won. Neither is he a moron because of the Morocco loss. Granted he made some bad tactical decisions in that game, but he also made some salient adjustments in the 2nd half that went largely unnoticed because we lost the game.
mystic, nanijoe is just going by MI5 way of reasoning in making his point that all. I am sure nanijoe knows better.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

CCC is still inept. I do congratulate him for the win tho; he has to win however or he'll have to make his new home in tunisia. Good for him. I still believe the earlier we get rid of him and Ogunjobi, the better.
...but with God all things are possible...
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

MI5 wrote:nanijoe,

CCC survives is all i can say. While team from everyone to the last man standing knew today was their last day to rise up or fall apart for good they knew they had step up today... Good win for them and all and even though they need to work on certains within the team, the victory belongs to the players and not CCC, NFA or those crooks in the sports ministry and congrats to JJ for scoring the 1,000th goal of the Nations cup...
M15....... :oops: I agree with your statments. :?
every action has a reaction
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

yeah ... it is goo we won , but that doesnt make him a genius.... even though we beat the likes of cameroun tomorrow or when ever that is not a guarantee that or criteria for been a genius... because of a 4 -0 bashing...

while we celebrate.. lets also remember that the SE dont or have problems beating under dogs ...

let the celebration begin but hope we win the next ...

mmeny
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Thank you ohh according to Nanijoe even if Mickey Mouse had coached Nanijoe will still hail him as a genius....

darkviper wrote:
MI5 wrote:nanijoe,

M15....... :oops: I agree with your statments. :?
Last edited by MI5 on Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

MI5 wrote:Thank you ohh according to Nanijoe even if Mickey Mouse had coaches Nigeria will still hail him as a genius....
MI5, for your info, Mickey Mouse happens to be a genius.

Afterall, how many other rodents do you know that can remain household heros for generation after generation of young kids? :lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Then i guess he has more brains than CCC then....

Why didn't Nanijoe say he was a genius after the Morocco match..?

charlie wrote:
MI5 wrote:Thank you ohh according to Nanijoe even if Mickey Mouse had coaches Nigeria will still hail him as a genius....
MI5, for your info, Mickey Mouse happens to be a genius.

Afterall, how many other rodents do you know that can remain household heros for generation after generation of young kids? :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...