NIKE Commercial with LeBron James - One of the Best?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
NIKE Commercial with LeBron James - One of the Best?

Post by Bell »

Some of you must have seen this commercial starring LeBron and featuring past stars like Jerry West, Dr. J, Alex English, George Gervin, Moses Malone et al. This has got to be one of the best crafted commercials of all time. What do you think?
Bell
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Yup, but I hope he does not flop overtime cos the critics are waiting. I still believe the best gaurd in the east is Iverson but nobody seems to respect him, it's all noise about these rookies. I wish A.I. speedy recovery.
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Bell I actually hate the ad, I think the best Nike basketball ad was from 2 seasons ago when they had both NBA and Streetballers showing their party tricks to hip hop beats
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Bell I actually hate the ad, I think the best Nike basketball ad was from 2 seasons ago when they had both NBA and Streetballers showing their party tricks to hip hop beats
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

ukblack, that is true. i liked that addie more than anyone. but this one is good, especially with preacherman Bernie Mac. But the one u mentioned is the all time best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....