Eagles test new Adidas kits against Luten today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Daily Independent Online. * Tuesday, December 30, 2003.

By Ben Alaiya

Sports Editor

Rising defensive midfielder, Seyi Olofinjana of Norwegian side, FC Braun and Muyiwa Lawal who plays in the Spanish La Liga arrived camp yesterday to increase the number of players in camp to 26 as the Super Eagles step out in their first friendly game in the tune-up for the Nations Cup today in Faro, Portugal. NFA Scribe, Chief Taiwo Ogunjobi, who confirmed the development to Daily Independent, said the Eagles will be turning out in the match against a Portuguese side named Luten in their brand new Adidas kits.

“They have been using the Adidas training kits since the team arrived camp and by 8:30 pm today they will play in the kits against Luten in their first tune-up match for the Nations Cup,” he said. Ogunjobi said four unnamed players were scheduled to join the team later yesterday and insisted that there is no room for uninvited players to stray into the camp because the list of players is already long enough for the coaching crew to pick their choice from.

Indications are that by the weekend some players that are not needed might be asked to leave camp as more first team players would have arrived then for the final leg of the tune-up for the Tunisia 2004 Nations Cup.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmmm mayday mayday MI5 needs donation in other to make the camp mayday mayday.... MI5 needs $$$$$$ or else i won't be a Nigerian International if i don't drop.... More to come.... Copy :lol: :D
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Will anyone have a match report and pictures?
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

27 wrote:Will anyone have a match report and pictures?
Ayo Akinfe, the man with the masterplan! will be reporting from Faro as he has been doing all week. More grease to ya elbow with all the updates from Faro!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ayo,

Is this match happening or the story got lisfted from your "Daily Faro Update"?
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Hey Mr Larry,
wetin happen to ya avatar?? You no wan make we see ya face no more! abeg put that pic back with automatic alacrity! :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

VINDAVE, are you going to bother fixing your signature? Or are you going to continue to leave it like that, in lazyness? Do you think its magically going to correct itself? Or someone will just suddenly do it for you?
Last edited by Eagle Winged on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

omonaija wrote:Hey Mr Larry,
wetin happen to ya avatar?? You no wan make we see ya face no more! abeg put that pic back with automatic alacrity! :mrgreen:
I am sure this big B is your face... Image Image Image Image Image
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Eagle Winged wrote:VINDAVE, are you going to bother fixing your signature? Or are you going to continue to leave it like that, in lazyness? Do you think its magically going to correct itself? Or someone will just suddenly do it for you?
EW, when have you become my RUNNING MATE, Ok I deh lazy if u be moderator helep me fix am properlly.... I tire for the SIGNATURE.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

VINDAVE, use this:

[size=18][color=blue]JAY JAY OKOCHA FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR...[/color][/size]
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Eagle Winged wrote:VINDAVE, use this:

JAY JAY OKOCHA FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR...
Thanks EW, Though I don already do am bf I see your post, I been sabi, just that I wasn't too kin about the look initially... how bodi now???
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

VINDAVE wrote:
omonaija wrote:Hey Mr Larry,
I am sure this big B is your face... Image Image Image Image Image
Nna,
na wetin concern agbero....I no know se ya name don change from VINDAVE to Larry. Na why you no even dey for bed sef :roll:
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

omonaija,

Will do it soon.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Here goes, the race to publish the first picture of our new jersey on this site. The first to do it, will be recognised as the CE member of the month for January (Since December is practically over)_
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

PaJimoh wrote:Here goes, the race to publish the first picture of our new jersey on this site. The first to do it, will be recognised as the CE member of the month for January (Since December is practically over)_
If this is an award, then it should be given to eagle winged because he already published the picture in one of the thread earlier on today.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omonaija wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:Here goes, the race to publish the first picture of our new jersey on this site. The first to do it, will be recognised as the CE member of the month for January (Since December is practically over)_
If this is an award, then it should be given to eagle winged because he already published the picture in one of the thread earlier on today.
viewtopic.php?t=339&start=0