ATTACK ON ON CCC IS UNWARRANTED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ZeeNaija
Egg
Egg
ATTACK ON ON CCC IS UNWARRANTED!!!

Post by ZeeNaija »

Gentlemen and ladies of this forum, I salute u all...I am ZeeNaija writing from the USA. Though we have not been able to watch any of these matches over here for some reasons but I kindly urge members to stop fortwith all verbal attacks on CCC and the super eagles team members.

It is high time we congratulated the boys and the Technical team for their "improved" performance and not raining verbal abuses on them.

May god bless you all... :arrow:
Last edited by ZeeNaija on Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

It sound like say u dey slur ur words. Come on, how much have u had to drink tonight... :P
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
ZeeNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by ZeeNaija »

muzines,

U gotta be serious, my man!
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

ZeeNaija, attack on CC was merited based on the performance against Morocco and credit his due to him based on their performance against SA.

That is a Coache's lot.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

I give credit to CC for the win against SA but this was due to more of him listening to tactics than bringing his own tactics to bear. The two biggest game of CC career were the brasil and morocco one. These he gave his best shot and he failed completely from team selection to performance. CC had to humble himself and listen to new ideas and tactics after the lose to morocco hence we shouldn't be carried away.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

Talk IT wrote:I give credit to CC for the win against SA but this was due to more of him listening to tactics than bringing his own tactics to bear. The two biggest game of CC career were the brasil and morocco one. These he gave his best shot and he failed completely from team selection to performance. CC had to humble himself and listen to new ideas and tactics after the lose to morocco hence we shouldn't be carried away.
and where did u get this information from talkit?
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

omonoba wrote:
Talk IT wrote:I give credit to CC for the win against SA but this was due to more of him listening to tactics than bringing his own tactics to bear. The two biggest game of CC career were the brasil and morocco one. These he gave his best shot and he failed completely from team selection to performance. CC had to humble himself and listen to new ideas and tactics after the lose to morocco hence we shouldn't be carried away.
and where did u get this information from talkit?
Common man it is too obviuos. For example before the moroccan game CC had never believed in two anchormen. He is still making the mistake of starting kanu and JJ together though. The playing of Yak on the left was another ridiculous idea. It made Yak completely ineffective.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Regardless of where talk it got that info from, it has become obvious that CCC has no solid tactical knowledge. Good for him that SE won but lets not get carried away in throwing him praises for that game.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!