1 Down 2 to go for jayJay

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Stopyra10
Egg
Egg
1 Down 2 to go for jayJay

Post by Stopyra10 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 448189.stm

Jayjay wins award for ANC feat.... African player of the year should be next and carling cup win?? if he achieves these, it is safe to say Uncle JJ will have three more Accolades under his belt!! it has been a stellar performance for JayJay... and i think he deserves em all ABi?
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No arguement from me :).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Abeg its a goal how i for get picture and Jajay shriner title or so?? who do i have to pay to get my own!.....
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

oh and to add i hope he leaves Bolton for better club. 8)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Stopyra10, PM me your email add and I go send you a few pictures you fit upload.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal, who is your avatar starring? The RSA Goalkeeper, the South African #8 or Oga? :P :D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Robbynice, if you don't realize the symbolism of that avator, Shriners' Inc should stripe you of your membership :P.

nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: 1 Down 2 to go for jayJay

Post by nanijoe »

Stopyra10 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 448189.stm

Jayjay wins award for ANC feat.... African player of the year should be next and carling cup win?? if he achieves these, it is safe to say Uncle JJ will have three more Accolades under his belt!! it has been a stellar performance for JayJay... and i think he deserves em all ABi?
More importantly, he should win the ANC as captain
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

i beg its three to go ANC title, carling cup and APOY