Patriots, what a team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Patriots, what a team

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I followed this team back in the erly nineties, when I was a New England resident, through the hiring and firing of Bill Parcells, through their super bowl loss to the Packers in 1997.

I was surprised to see Willie McGinest is still with the Pats. McGinest has been with that team for the longest time. I think he is the only one (possibly with Troy Brown) left from those trying days in the early nineties.

I think we have a dynasty here and potentially one of the all time greats in Tom Brady.

Wha choo looking at?!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Yawnnnnnnn!!
Obinna
Egg
Egg
Re: Patriots, what a team

Post by Obinna »

where in New England did you live at? the team is awesome.. Ted Johnson is still here... oh my godness,, this guy's neck is unreal
Scipio Africanus wrote:I followed this team back in the erly nineties, when I was a New England resident, through the hiring and firing of Bill Parcells, through their super bowl loss to the Packers in 1997.

I was surprised to see Willie McGinest is still with the Pats. McGinest has been with that team for the longest time. I think he is the only one (possibly with Troy Brown) left from those trying days in the early nineties.

I think we have a dynasty here and potentially one of the all time greats in Tom Brady.
Owerri-Aba Road
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why you dey marvel at the man's neck?????????????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

lol. you are such a clown... he is such a big guy... i saw him when i was in high school.. i couldn;t imagine that a neck can be that huge..
Owerri-Aba Road
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

where in New England did you live at?
Bwoston.

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Obinna wrote:lol. you are such a clown... he is such a big guy... i saw him when i was in high school.. i couldn;t imagine that a neck can be that huge..

Chineke Obinna! Are you gushing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing spoil sha, I hear say Mass don legalise gay marriages, so I guess cyber-crushes no be sin...Okay, okay, na joke I dey joke...But chill a little with the...Um y'know :P :P :P :P
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.