guys is the kid for real!! (Denis Oliech)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mardingobob
Egg
Egg
guys is the kid for real!! (Denis Oliech)

Post by mardingobob »

Hello,

Thats anyone know where this kid plays football? If he is still playing local then he should get a good contract after the nations cup.
Calidad
Egg
Egg

Post by Calidad »

The guy plays football in Qatar in the same team as Batistuta.
"The problem with England is that 'no hay calidad' (there's no quality), save the occasional glimpse from Beckham or Scholes" - ex-Real Madrid midfielder Michel
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Didn't they say Mersaille have an option to invite him for more trials at the end of the current season. Good, fast player though.
To stop trying is to start dying
mardingobob
Egg
Egg

Post by mardingobob »

I thiink he should come to europe. His agent has to do something..
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The boy is excellent. He has tons of speed too.

This kid singlehandedly exposed both the Mali and Senegal defense!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

Oliech can play. He was in the national team at age 17 when he was still in secondary school. He has everything, physique, speed, confidence and can dribble.
He is so confident that he often tries to go it alone to his detriment.
But its still raw talent given that he never played any structured youth football.
I would like to see him play in France. French teams know how to turn this kind of raw talent into a world class player. Look what they did with Weah and Shabani Nonda.
He says he wants to go to the EPL but given how impatient British fans are with Africans, they will mess up his confidence. I dont think he is ready for the EPL yet.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The guy has been the most impressive new star, much better than the much touted Zauri of Morocco
mardingobob
Egg
Egg

Post by mardingobob »

yep I totally agree I think he should go to France or Holland. If I was his agent I would called Koeman at Ajax to give the boy a shot.. and he would not dissapoint. The EPl would not be good for him.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

This Oliech could possibly turn out to be the find of the tournament. The boy is a frightening prospect, and he is only 19. I have watched all of Kenya's games and its a shame he plays in such a poor side(no offense okjazz). He certainly gave the likes of Malick Diop something to think about.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!