Kanu and C . Oliseh are the Culprits

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti, you mention info you were given yet you obviously forget to say the source of this info. Who told you Churchill was Chris Agent?

Who said because Chris and Martins share the same agent (that is if they still do) it will have no bearing on Martin decision not to play for CCC. You must have a vivid imagination. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Ignorance as they say is bliss. Continue to bury your head like the proverbial ostrich. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

While I do not hold brief for Obafemi, It's ridiculous that people here still prefer he seats on the bench in Tubisia; the same people are screaming murder and calling the boy names because he might not turn up for the ANC. Now I ask y'all: why should he jeopardize his position in Inter to sit on the bench in Tunisia?

His absence from the Inter team would make it urgent that Adriano return from Parma and this really put his place in jeopardy for real. So why risk loosing his place to sit on the bench in Tubisia as some folks here advocate?

I do not see the logic behind that reasoning; Martins probably knows better hence his stance. How I wish he go to the ANC however.
...but with God all things are possible...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]geminikoat[/color] wrote:While I do not hold brief for Obafemi, It's ridiculous that people here still prefer he seats on the bench in Tubisia; the same people are screaming murder and calling the boy names because he might not turn up for the ANC. Now I ask y'all: why should he jeopardize his position in Inter to sit on the bench in Tunisia?

His absence from the Inter team would make it urgent that Adriano return from Parma and this really put his place in jeopardy for real. So why risk loosing his place to sit on the bench in Tubisia as some folks here advocate?

I do not see the logic behind that reasoning; Martins probably knows better hence his stance. How I wish he go to the ANC however.
There are a lot of reasons for starting Martins on the bench the first being him having a good understanding of what is going on the field. This is going to be a different ball game from what he is used too therefore he should take the first 45 mins to appreciate the events unfolding then come in with a big bang. Secondly, he won't be risking his place at Inter by starting on the bench, instead he will be protecting and enhancing his career as he could be recognizedas Nigeria's super-sub, the same way Amunike earned his stripes, yet won't get burnt out doing it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Chris Eseka and not Churchill is Obodo's agent.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Waffiman wrote:Gotti, you mention info you were given yet you obviously forget to say the source of this info. Who told you Churchill was Chris Agent?

Who said because Chris and Martins share the same agent (that is if they still do) it will have no bearing on Martin decision not to play for CCC. You must have a vivid imagination. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Ignorance as they say is bliss. Continue to bury your head like the proverbial ostrich. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WAFFLE:
Please take a Basic Comprehension class. Your incoherent rantings (born of a considerable comprehension deficit) are simply embarassing.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

furiously frank wrote:Chris Eseka and not Churchill is Obodo's agent.
FRANK:
Just as Churchill is probably not Martins' registered agent. Nevertheless, we are actually referring to who reportedly "discovered" (to use TALK IT's specific term) the players -- which I assumed means facilitating their emigration to Italy -- and not necessarily their registered representatives, hence the specific delineation of the term "client' in quotation marks.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
furiously frank wrote:Chris Eseka and not Churchill is Obodo's agent.
FRANK:
Just as Churchill is probably not Martins' registered agent. Nevertheless, we are actually referring to who reportedly "discovered" (to use TALK IT's specific term) the players -- which I assumed means facilitating their emigration to Italy -- and not necessarily their registered representatives, hence the specific delineation of the term "client' in quotation marks.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Kai! This man sabi spin oh. Another piece of verbal gymnastics by Gotti, typical. Yet he talks about sophistryand obsufication. Irony of all ironies. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Here is what he said in reply to Talk It.
2) Chris Obodo is also a "client" of Churchill Oliseh, but apparently has no trouble reporting to the national teams (Eagles and U-23).

Now it has changed to this.
which I assumed means facilitating their emigration to Italy -- and not necessarily their registered representatives, hence the specific delineation of the term "client' in quotation marks.
A new Gotti CyberEagles definition. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

What bolony? I guess we were all born yesterday. Everyone here is fully aware Churchill is Martin's Agent, you are fully aware of that too Gotti. How do I know? It was mentioned many a time during our MaMa Calabar Meets. (Oh Gotti, It was also said he is a FIFA registered Agent, not a Spiv or scout. He is now one of the most powerful Agents in Europe, go check the list of players in his books, if you are a good boy in future, I will let you know who they all are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) So why all this verbal Chicanery?

In an attempt to discredit the assertion that Martins will not play for CCC because of Churchill, you claimed wrongly or falsely claimed that Martins and Chris were Churchill's 'Clients.' :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: You have been proven wrong but you still come back with an even bigger story. Classic Gotti, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: why try to play on peoples intelligence? You must think people here nor get sense.

You were wrong accept it and move on. Oh! Before I forget. Since Churchill is errrr... to use your words probably not Martins Agent, who probably is. :P :P :P :P :P I wonder if you can let us know. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

WAFFLE:
You actually unscrambled your neanderthal brain long enough to hurl this arrant nonsense -- and yet could not muster enough brain cells to explain why the term "client" was in quotation marks.

yyyyyyaaaaaawwwwnnnnn :shock:
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

furiously frank wrote:Thanks Gotti.
What baffles me here is that respected members of this board like IAG and Talkit, are the one peddling rumours with reckless abandon, without care or thought on the impact of their allegation on folks like Churchill and Kanu.
If you had to based your argument on conjectures why don't you just leave out name-calling! Haba!

Furious, take your time o- next time personalize certain Kudos. If to say I no like you small, I for don tear you a new Religion.

I get the premise of your post, though.
You are Your Own Dog
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

waffiman vs. Gotti: How did it all start?

Is this all about Chukwu or is there something to it that we dont know??
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

PapaK wrote:waffiman vs. Gotti: How did it all start?

Is this all about Chukwu or is there something to it that we dont know??

I don't think it's much of a fight...mismatch of the highest order.

One hits with Earth quake- like punches (and on target, including Body, and Kidney shots), while the other stands, absorbs the punches like Randy Tex Cobb (refusing to go down).

The cumulative effects of those punches are my concerns.
You are Your Own Dog