Aghahowa's injury is not serious

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dodo wrote:thank u for the info
Be guaranteed, malicious malcontents like Ezesport, Mke1010, Shownoja and TTTK will all soon be here saying na lie I dey blow. Envy has neveer done anyone any good.

Anyway, it is the support of the good natured people like yourself here that gives me the encouragement to keep on doing this. More reports to come later if I get any more phone calls tonight.
Here you go again with this childish rants of yours. Who is jealous of you? Certainly not me. What I challenge is your fragrant disrespect for anyone but yourself and a tiny clique of your yesmen. You are quick to insult CCC, Nigerian journalists, the NFA, Ogunjobi and anyone for that matter who has a differing opinion from yours.

I dont want to be in your clique, but rest assured that for the sanctity of this site and it's burgoening reputation, I will always challenge you to verify what seems like dodgy information.

And should I be proved wrong, I will always be man enough to say sorry. Now thats the difference between you and I.
To stop trying is to start dying
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

omey2k4 wrote:Ayo to be honest those guys actually never did what they were accused of.CCC is a wicked human being!People tend to believe only 1 side of every story when it involves the media and players.1 thing for sure is CCC had personal problems against those 3 players!

Omey2k4, those guys were guilty as charged.
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Omey 2k4 were you there to see Chukwu insult Yak or you are basing your facts on heresay.Sometimes I believe some people in this forum have hidden agenda against Chukwu. I keep asking what induced so much hatred. Chukwu has served Nigeria meticulously both as a player and a coach. He deserves and merit Nigerians respect.I quote Sabstain Offorum in one match Chukwu featured against Zambia."Everybody seems to be backing away from Captain d#$% expect Chukwu ,in the air he is there ,on the attack he is there. on the defence he is there he is the field marshal and master of them all CHAIRMAN CHRISTAIN CHUKWU.This man being so malignly attacked by so many people has paid adequeately hisdues for Nigerian soccer.There is no question about it CCC has contributed significantly to the growth of soccer in Nigeria.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

bobbye wrote:Omey 2k4 were you there to see Chukwu insult Yak or you are basing your facts on heresay.Sometimes I believe some people in this forum have hidden agenda against Chukwu. I keep asking what induced so much hatred. Chukwu has served Nigeria meticulously both as a player and a coach. He deserves and merit Nigerians respect.I quote Sabstain Offorum in one match Chukwu featured against Zambia."Everybody seems to be backing away from Captain d#$% expect Chukwu ,in the air he is there ,on the attack he is there. on the defence he is there he is the field marshal and master of them all CHAIRMAN CHRISTAIN CHUKWU.This man being so malignly attacked by so many people has paid adequeately hisdues for Nigerian soccer.There is no question about it CCC has contributed significantly to the growth of soccer in Nigeria.
Tha answer can be found in a dossier sent by Ayo to Eze begging for influence with CCC. Unfortunately for him, CCC did the wise thing and binned it. Ever since war has been declared. He will not let off, a journalist wanting to be the defacto coach of the Super Eagles.

Wonders they say shall never end.
To stop trying is to start dying
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Funny thing is that Chuwkwu is taking millions of credit and the person he listens to are Eguavoen and JJ simple.The man cant do nothing by himself,i dont have any hidden agenda against the guy but he is as faulty an anybody but tries hard to blame his players.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Even Okocha did not deny that such happened, he just pleaded for mercy.
In his words, "If there is no sin there would be no forgiveness"
Okocha wanted them to be pardoned but the NFA Chairman says he would not pardon them because they have not begged for forgiveness
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cellular wrote:
kaycee2g wrote:If they refuse to play for Naija, i will not blame them. That sex story is a lie. NO HOTEL WILL OPEN SOMEONES DOOR WITHOUT THE PERSONS PERMISSION.

Chukwu has shown that he is a *kindperson*, and thats how i view him
Did you actually read the account of the story? Even Baba's version of the event?

Yet, you have concluded that Chukwu is a *kindperson*?

And you said you are in school to be an attorney...Poor advertisement for Long Horns Law School.
Cellular, i wont call CCC a *kindperson* but i believe the sex story was grossly exaggerated or fabricated....i believe they broke camp rules.....but after reading that crap on the vanguard, i had my doubts....First and foremost, just as KC said, "NO HOTEL WILL OPEN SOMEONES DOOR WITHOUT THE PERSONS PERMISSION" except there is an emergency. Thus, i find that story hard to believe....just my opinion tho!

In any case, thanx Ayo. I'm still in the " Siddon Look" mode.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

You guys will actually claim to know more than CCC. he sent these guys home, because they broke the rules. You may not agree with the decision, but you will have to accept it because there is nothing you guys can do about it.
For those of you that come here to massage your collective egos, you are all laughable. you know yourselves.
How low can people go for pedantry? for you guys, it seems you will go as low as you can. Goodluck SE!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Aghahowa's injury is not serious

Post by 1naija »

Ayo, please spare us your "breaking news" stories. None of your "exclussive" stories has panned out. You rushed to break the News that Robson has been hired, then you were the first to tell us that Hummel has signed on to kit Nigeria, then it was the squad list for the ANC, which you exclusively revealed to us, and how can we forget your breaking news that the 3 suspended players have been re-instated, and now this. It's obvious your contact in Tunisia is nowhere near the team, or how could he wrong time and time again?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Aghahowa's injury is not serious

Post by maceo4 »

Abi o!!!
1naija wrote:Ayo, please spare us your "breaking news" stories. None of your "exclussive" stories has panned out. You rushed to break the News that Robson has been hired, then you were the first to tell us that Hummel has signed on to kit Nigeria, then it was the squad list for the ANC, which you exclusively revealed to us, and how can we forget your breaking news that the 3 suspended players have been re-instated, and now this. It's obvious your contact in Tunisia is nowhere near the team, or how could he wrong time and time again?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

AYO WROTE"

"Yakubu and Babayaro are quite close. Yak stayed in Baba's house the night before they flew to Faro together"

Hmmh!! AND THEY WERE CAUGHT PANTS DOWN WITH 2 BRITISH CHIKITOS.

CARRY OVER OR IS IT TAKE-AWAY FROM LONDON?
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

omey2k4 wrote:Ayo to be honest those guys actually never did what they were accused of.CCC is a wicked human being!People tend to believe only 1 side of every story when it involves the media and players.1 thing for sure is CCC had personal problems against those 3 players!
And the three of them coincidentally just happened to be out after curfew together right?

Maybe they were discussing CCC's "personal problems" - give me a break
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

bobbye, there is a difference between questioing a person's ability and having outward hatred and contempt for that person. As far as I know, majority, if not all, arguements against CCC is pointed towards his coaching and manegerial abilities, or lack thereof, and nothing to do with him as a player or who he is as a person. As with all things in life, CCC has his supporters who see things in different light and they are sure entitled to them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:bobbye, there is a difference between questioing a person's ability and having outward hatred and contempt for that person. As far as I know, majority, if not all, arguements against CCC is pointed towards his coaching and manegerial abilities, or lack thereof, and nothing to do with him as a player or who he is as a person. As with all things in life, CCC has his supporters who see things in different light and they are sure entitled to them.
Its A Goal, how can you say something like this? I am no fan of Chukwu, and I won't shed a tear if he is fired right now but to suggest that majotity if not all of arguements against him has been pointed toward his coaching is an outright lie, unless you are not talking of arguements on Cyber Eagles.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

1naija, majority of the arguements have been about the way CCC has been handling or mishandling the team, though some have bordered on outright slander of his character.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!