The Sex Scandal That Happened At SE Hotel In Tunisia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

What about some CE 11 players who were schmoozing Naijaryders babes before our crucial game against them which we lost 2-1 how come no action was taken.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :D
Soldier of Fortune...
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Marloski:
There is more into this than meets the eye. If the ladies were there from Europe, then someone must have arranged for them to be there! The way I see it, one or more of the players had connections with these women!
marloski wrote:
YUJAM wrote:In other words, these were their girlfriends and not prostituted aor night girls?
Aha but Yujam you suprise me no be small.So the nasty with prostitute don different now.I always thoughtit was all the same(Not that I would know the difference ofcourse).hehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Larry, who gave you this version of the story cos he sure contradicts what you reported yesterday.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

YUJAM wrote:Marloski:
There is more into this than meets the eye. If the ladies were there from Europe, then someone must have arranged for them to be there! The way I see it, one or more of the players had connections with these women!
marloski wrote:
YUJAM wrote:In other words, these were their girlfriends and not prostituted aor night girls?
Aha but Yujam you suprise me no be small.So the nasty with prostitute don different now.I always thoughtit was all the same(Not that I would know the difference ofcourse).hehehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
???? What about the expatraite community. They could have come from there.
To stop trying is to start dying
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I doubt it. Going by Larry's story, the ladies flew in so that they could see one or more of the players in question. They also happened to be staying in the same hotel in close proximity to the players in question.

Sounds like some advanced planning to me here!
???? What about the expatraite community. They could have come from there.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
azuka

Post by azuka »

Larry,

I read Okocha and Yobo's comment on this issue somewhere on the internet. Going by the tone of their comment, it seems there is more to it than meets the eye. In all sincerety, i believe this is a case of someone trying to assert his authority. Now the question we should be asking are, are there other scenerios that have played out behind the scene that were not brought to public eye? What exactly happened at the post-match team meeting after the loss to Morocco? What was the contribution of these trio vis-a-viz others in the discussion thereon? I guess we may never know what really transpired.
But banishing the players from camp is too harsh a punishment if this is what they are being punished for. Unless if the coach feels somehow(?) they have undermined his authority. I remember that during USA 94, several players were punished with fines for breaking one camp rule or the other. Even during the training for the match against Italy, the players insisted that Westerhoff be fined too for abandoning camp during the hotel brouhaha that preceeded the match. CCC and Eguavoen were witnesses to this. Why did they not take that same route? I only hope these guys were not punished for being outspoken(?) so as to keep others in check.
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

After the Morrocco loss, CCC's job was essentially on the line. He had to right his ship.
It's impossible for me to blame the coaches. Besides, Celestine has been guilty or has given the impression of guilt on similar transgressions. Eventually, enough has to be enough.
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

SHI SOAP FINISH FOR THEIR BATH ROOMS? I ONCE STAY OFF SEX FOR 40DAYS N 40NIGHTS I WAZ FASTING AS A MUSOLOMI ODODO.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg
Re: The Sex Scandal That Happened At SE Hotel In Tunisia

Post by Naija fan »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
The boys were later pardoned but they had already made alternative arrangements and it was too late to change it.

IMO, this is a total lack of respect for everybody involved with the SE and deserved to be punished.

What is your take on this one?

Let hear your views.
Larry, first I have to commend you for doing something that I think was probably difficult for you to do, and that is to publicly critisize Babayaro, who we all assume is your friend. I think there comes a time in life when we all need someone close to us to tell us the truth as opposed to just going along. I certainly hope you let Baba know that his behavior was not appropriate and I also hope he took the critisizm as constructive and not as a put down.

On the issue at hand, the boys had to know that what they were doing was wrong. While I think the NFA should have fined and suspended them for 1 or 2 games instead of sending them home, the more I hear about this the more I think it was probably the right decision to send them home. If as reported by you and Ayo that they were indeed pardoned, I cannot understand why they did not stay with the team. As is been reported (I don't know how true this is), the trio left the hotel during the SA game and did not even inform anyone of their intentions to leave. If this is true, then they got what they deserved as far as I am concerned. It shows a complete lack of respect for their teamates, who I understand went to bat for them. Unless I have missed something in the news, to date, I have not heard any form of puplic apology to Nigerians and even to their teamates from any of these guys. It's a crying shame that they have potentially ruined their international careers because Babayaro, for instance, would have been the natural to be captian after Okocha in terms of seniority on the team, and YAK has a very promising future ahead of him. In the case of Agali, I think this is it for him considering that we have an abundance of talent coming up in the striker position.

It's a crying shame.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CCC don become nightwatchman too?

The professional thing to do is fine them.

First and formost, you have no left back available in camp. You now had to resort to playing ekweme and Lawal. However I don't want to rain on their parade as they played their hearts out, despite their short comings in the position.

The rash decisions of the coach that is being controlled like a robot by some ex military guy called Galadima further leaves open ended questions to the managerial capability of CCC. I understand he owes the guy from saving his job by denying the employment of the foreign coaches so far, but his interferance is a wee bit too much.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Chima
Egg
Egg

Post by Chima »

MI5 wrote:What about some CE 11 players who were schmoozing Naijaryders babes before our crucial game against them which we lost 2-1 how come no action was taken.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :D

MI5...na you smooze pass everybody dat day, so wetin you dey yarn sef?
:twisted: :twisted:
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

LARRY:

Thanks for the info. I want to ask if these babes were imported with the players from Europe.

NO!! you don't need to answer 'cos it's already water over the bridge.

My guts feeling is that those babes checked into the hotel with the trio. Remember it was reported that Baba and YAK arrived together which is nothing extraordinary since both were coming from England. Also, I remember reading that the duo of Baba and YAK did not train with the team and never played in the KOLn friendly though they were around -

Uuuummmhhh! Question don jam answer.

If there is more to Larry's story as told to him, then I 'll believe my guts feeling that those babes were there all along and who knows what happened before the Morrocco match.

It is either the camp commadant was alerted by the front desk concierge who was privy to this hanky panky or, someone in the squad tipped the officials, albeit for the sake of the group knowing that these 3 were sure of starting shirts against RSA.

My take in all these - DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME - CHIKENA!!
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:Here is more on Osaze

http://www.cybereagles.co.uk/interviews ... .asp?id=21
The more I read about this boy, the more I like him. If he stays level headed he will go far.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
dagooner
Egg
Egg

Post by dagooner »

As for me, I no care weda na WHOLE TEAM sef dem send comot from camp for rolicking when dem suppose dey bed.

Can these players do what they have done @ their respective clubs? NO.
If Ranieri take Cele go camp for 2 years, im go go celebate sef just to smell the jersey, abi una think say Yakubu go fit try that kain thing with BullDog Redneck?

I say GOOD LUCK to dem BAD RUBBISH, NFA, OBJ, SPORTS MINISTER MUST make sure say NOBODY from these guys LINEAGE/VILLAGE EVER play for Naija agian!!!!!
TRUTH is NOT Known by Its Popularity!!!!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Its a Goal wrote:Larry, who gave you this version of the story cos he sure contradicts what you reported yesterday.
You can make what you want out of this story.

If you know any better, then tell us your version of the story.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Osaze wrote: Osaze: Going to the World Cup with Nigeria is the best thing that has happened to me and it is the highlight of my career. It has given me a new level of confidence playing alongside the likes of Kanu, JJ Okocha, Aghahowa etc. Playing against defenders like Taribo, Okoronkwo, Yobo, Babayaro and Sodje during the training session can only be a good confidence booster for me as a player. I participated in everything with the Super Eagles team apart from playing the matches. This experience has made me discover and realise other qualities about myself.
Sodje bashers, eat ur hearts out :P
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Therer are some that believe the NFA and coaches were ehavy handed. Some think they will try everything to convince BABA to rejoin the Eagles, only to ban him and 2 others because they were in the lobby until 2am.

If there's one thing we are famous for, if for touting the rules. What they did must have been so bad that they had no choice but to sack 'em.

CCC will want all his players there, to have any chance of winning it, but they must have treated him and the job at hand with such disdain that he had no alternative but to get rid of them.

Personally, I will sacrifice this ANC, if it means our players will learn an important message.

Those of you that believe it was heavy handed are those that wish things would change by waving a migic wand.

Nothing good comes easy. I support there suspension 101%.

Fate often use situation like these to raise new hero's.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Larry Ashagbe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:Larry, who gave you this version of the story cos he sure contradicts what you reported yesterday.

I don't mean any disrespect. I asked cos you usually state your sources but in this instance you didn't reveal it. The story sounds more or less like you pieced together all available facts to you to reach some kind of conclusion.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Larry Ashagbe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:Larry, who gave you this version of the story cos he sure contradicts what you reported yesterday.

I don't mean any disrespect. I asked cos you usually state your sources but in this instance you didn't reveal it. The story sounds more or less like you pieced together all available facts to you to reach some kind of conclusion.
This is a touchy and sore subject and will be unwise for me to name my source.

I will see Baba sometime before the end of this week or early next week and will find out some more.

Based on what I know already, the boys were out of order.