Osaze Shriners Association (OSAze)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osaze Shriners Association (OSAze)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oya, mek una begin dey forward your membership dues to me one time. I accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX (only the gold kind),
and good old cash in US dollars. Sorry, no Naira or Cedis accepted, :mrgreen: but Pounds are OK. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

CE Associations cant just be created willy nilly. Pathetic.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Una for kuku shrine cameroons jersey then what da hell?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

CJSMA- Cameroon Jersey Skid Mark Association - i hear they are looking for a president
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Whether we formally create a shriners association or not, I can confirm that he already has shriners, one more goal aginst benin and u will see them everywhere....
JAG formally had an association after 2 goals aginst senegal...but that was a diffrent situation.
"osaze" is not yet an assocaition it is still a cult...its members are hidden for fear of persecution..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Omo..

make it Bendel Insurance Strikers Shrinaz Association (BISSA) cos neither Aghawonder nor Osaze don reach to get them own ful blown Shrinaz club
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

make it Bendel Insurance Strikers Shrinaz Association (BISSA) cos neither Aghawonder nor Osaze don reach to get them own ful blown Shrinaz club
omo u don yab JAG...he has shiners..why do u think that "Is JAG overrated " the biggest thread..Besides bendel insurance shriners club would Include ikedia...that one na yawah... :lol:
Last edited by Blakes on Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Biggie
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I met Osaze last summer when I travelled to Naija. I think he was there for the Olympic qualifier against Namibia or something.

Anyway I spent sometime chatting with him and he was a very approachable and modest guy. I hope say fame no go swell him head, but I wish him all the best though....
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Oya let the Osaze shrining association start rolling.
Omey2gays need not apply please :mrgreen:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I would rather join The Osaze shrining club than the KAnu club...LOL..look at the diffrence between him and JAG..yet he is supposed to be older than JAG by 1 year....WAHALA!
Kanu shriners time to be replaced....u guys shoould be looking towards startng a retirement plan for kanu...
-Biggie
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

AreaDaddy wrote:I met Osaze last summer when I travelled to Naija. I think he was there for the Olympic qualifier against Namibia or something.

Anyway I spent sometime chatting with him and he was a very approachable and modest guy. I hope say fame no go swell him head, but I wish him all the best though....
I met him too....i was on that flight!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

The boy is level headed and all lsitens to my critisism.

I have followed his career when he was having trials at Anderlecht and was rejected, that was very hard for him to swallow and nearly destroyed his confidence but La Louvive showed confidence in him.

Anderlecht must be kicking themselves now.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

U seee...Osaze shriners unite!... :lol: maybe i should prospond this till after the Benin match because if the boy screws up those blaaaaady Kanu shriners will be out to get me... :lol:
or if kanu socres by mistake or the ball deflects of kanu and goes in ...no kanu shriner will let me rest again..
-Biggie
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

na wa :oops: