Galadima unhappy with Falcons result

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Why is there no organisation in that Glass House. The big boys don go Tuunisia for dem party, so everyone else has to suffer?

Shame!!!
To stop trying is to start dying
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Each time I read these stories, I just get annoyed more. Shame
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Thievry will never stop in Nigeria until some group start taking The Govt; NFA, Corporations, etc to court and to task. Calling attention, world attention to each thievry will go a long way to let them know we are begining to take action against bold face corruption.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Blah blah blah..what was the score!!!. The Egunje association of Nigeria (EAN) are on an opportunity trip in Tunis, why wont there be only one FA official around

By china acheru
Contributing Editor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFA Chairman, Ibrahim Galadima is not happy over the result recorded by the Falcons in Saturday’s Olympic qualifier against the Black Queens of Ghana.
Galadima said in Monastir that Falcons should have roundly defeated their opponents so as to make the second leg a mere
formality, but would now have to struggle with the
second leg.

" The result of the match leaves a sour taste in the mouth. I
thought the Falcons would win well but of course that is
football.”

The Falcons played the first leg match with only one NFA board member present while there was no single member of the Nigeria Football Supporters Club present.

However, the Ghanaian delegation had the country’s deputy minister of sports, their ambassador to Nigeria, twenty journalists and members of their supporters club.

Coat of many colors

The Super Falcons of Nigeria came out in disgraceful outfit as the players were dressed which ever way they wanted.
While the team lined up in their Adidas outfits, the Coaches, Mabo, Dan, and Joy Etim turned out in Nike outfits.

The Adidas kit reportedly got to Ibadan on the eve of the match and only eighteen pairs of shorts and shirts were delivered leaving the coaches with no other option than to turn out in the old Nike jerseys.

Shameful match bonuses

Two days to the match the NFA Chairman of the female football Committee, Ayo Omidiran announced to the team that they would not receive daily allowances for the first three weeks they spent in the camp, but their allowance would only start to count from the four days before the match.

She also told the bewildered players that they would receive only N30,000 (about $200) each if the win the match and N15,000 (about $100 dollars for a draw, leaving the girls with nothing much to play for in terms of financial motivation.

The Ghanaian team, on their part received $1000 dollars for their draw against the Falcons
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Those people are all useless in that place. :evil:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

IK...pls. help tell this waffle head of a man... that should be selling Gala to go sleep.....or line his wifes and concubines as team against Ghana......
Lost minds.... generation of the people that cost Naija in keeping the ACN for good ....had it been we went to SA....it could have been ours and #3 for keep......and the ignorant Musa minister man that suppose to be selling cow......should shut up.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Wow why am i not surprised by all of this and as usual i expect Robbynice to avoid this thread as always trying to tell us NFA is doing a good job...
Soldier of Fortune...
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

i wonder what else they expect. i'm even surprised they had a team to play Ghana after the shabby way they were treated. bunch of ignoramus :(
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Wow why am i not surprised by all of this and as usual i expect Robbynice to avoid this thread as always trying to tell us NFA is doing a good job...
Unlike you I fault and blame the NFA when they mess up which is most of the time and not all of the time. This case is no different.
khalela

Post by khalela »

It is only in Nigeria that the NFA and Sports Ministry close work when there is a tournament.Is there not supposed to be a set of people to oversea the Super Falcons?So where the @!#$ were they? It only shows the level of importance they attach to the falcons.If not that Sports is first of all a passion before adding the material benefits,those girls should have quit since.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby why are you supporting them this is not good. This guys are crooks... cheii

Robbynice wrote:
MI5 wrote:Wow why am i not surprised by all of this and as usual i expect Robbynice to avoid this thread as always trying to tell us NFA is doing a good job...
Unlike you I fault and blame the NFA when they mess up which is most of the time and not all of the time. This case is no different.
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Thank you Khalela and well said but unfortunately Robbynice and his cohorts like Shownoja will come here and spin things around saying it's okay to for NFA to do what they have to do or dispute the story and say it's not true...

khalela wrote:It is only in Nigeria that the NFA and Sports Ministry close work when there is a tournament.Is there not supposed to be a set of people to oversea the Super Falcons?So where the @!#$ were they? It only shows the level of importance they attach to the falcons.If not that Sports is first of all a passion before adding the material benefits,those girls should have quit since.
Soldier of Fortune...