..I WONT BE SHRINING OSAZE AND CO JUST YET....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
..I WONT BE SHRINING OSAZE AND CO JUST YET....

Post by paj »

......Kudos to the Eagles but there're a few Eagles wey ..in my book...go need a few more games to prove to me sey dem don claim Naija jersi! :shock: Osaze..for instance..in his first few touches in the game scared the bejeezus outta me as I no sure weda im be Naija or Bafana...until his Billy's boots came alive in the box and im exonerate imsef!
....Ekweme needs to show more poise......and more willingness to take on opponents..if U cant beat ya Bafana defenda one-on-one..na how U go beat Geremi? :shock: For Utaka our coach needs to figure where im position be....maybe we need to ask the Egyptians as im dey tap for dem before..U know..incase we face those P#SSIES next door! :shock:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

After 2 more goals the boy would have equalled kanu's goal record for nigeria...if we can shrine kanu we should be able to shrine osaze too...
Up Osaze..a true hero...here to replace the weak and old... :lol:
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Blakes wrote:After 2 more goals the boy would have equalled kanu's goal record for nigeria...if we can shrine kanu we should be able to shrine osaze too...
Up Osaze..a true hero...here to replace the weak and old... :lol:
.,..go look replay and see im ball control...no be only goal U sopos look...yes..I like sey im score...but I need more to label am as "DEADLY"...

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Pa J let me know when you release your next album, the preview in your signature looks like this is going to be an explosive album.
Thanks.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
khalela

Post by khalela »

I do agree with you that it takes more than 2 goals in a much to turn into a deadly striker. Oh, and please the Kanu Shriners are delusional.
I say,give him time like Brazil gave Ronaldo and the chappie fit "done".
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

he looks like he's got promise for now