YUJAM: Should Stephan not relocate the team?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
YUJAM: Should Stephan not relocate the team?

Post by Enugu II »

Senegal's camp rumbles, girls beseech team

Monday, February 02, 2004

At a time the Nigerian camp is recovering from the sacking of three players from acts considered despicable to team spirit, the Senegalese team is engulfed in their own women crisis. Women of all ranges have besieged the team and their officials are fearing that they might be a stumbling block to the success of the team.

“Most of the top players have gone beserk with women”, an official of the team told us at Abou Nawas Hotel in Tunis.

Women are flocking to the hotel and we are battling with them to control the influx”, the worried official said. He was reacting to the sacking of three Nigerian players and said that their own camp was restive. One of the star players was said to be in the habit of being in the midst of three to four girls at once. “Our Ambassador called the players to a meeting and told them they are carrying the hopes of Senegalese and should not do anything that would derail their winning the Nations Cup. They agreed and clapped promising to turn a new leaf. The moment the Ambassador left, one of the popular players was seen with two ladies”, the source said.

We gathered that officials were afraid of taking punitive measures against the affected players as they form the bulk of the best players in their camp.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

It is not just a Nigeria thing.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

why girls dey flood senegal camp..na so so ugly guys full the team.. we naija guys are the pretty guys, all over the world.. at least most of us.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

I think Diouf was described in this article. No wonder they are just fumbling around any how.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

My friend hookers don't know a beautiful guy from an ugly one.They see "Green" money for Senegal bobo hand, that is their Q! Wait o, could it be Tunisia is the one sending all their skanks to the Senegal camp to mess with the players? We all know those guys haven't got laid in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Jimi wrote:why girls dey flood senegal camp..na so so ugly guys full the team.. we naija guys are the pretty guys, all over the world.. at least most of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Well now they'll see it's much easier to get to the top than stay there; managing success ain't that easy especially when you have a large target on your back;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Yemster are you speaking about the Patroits or Senegal?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I see a trend here. Are the Tunisians trying to get their girls to sap the energy out of the Senegalese players or what? :lol: :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Undertaker wrote:Yemster are you speaking about the Patroits or Senegal?
Senegal.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯