Cybereagles England Mafia (Cele & Yakubu expulsion)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nakson
Egg
Egg
Cybereagles England Mafia (Cele & Yakubu expulsion)

Post by nakson »

Fellow Cyberians,

I am drawing your attention to the English Mafia that has hijacked the forum. The duo of Ayoakinfe and Larry Ashagbe have turned the forum in to a BBC subsidiary. Since the expulsion of Celestine Babayaro and Yakubu Yeyegbeni the forum has know no sanity. It looks as if those guys were the most important elements on the Supereagles. Instead of focusing on how the eagles can advance in the tourney, the duo have constantly brought up the issues of these players. It's becoming crisp clear that the relationship btw the duo and the expelled players is more than houseboy and oga union. I encourage all member to shun or rebuke threads started by the culprits. Ayo and Larry are essential contributors to the forum, but we cannot allow them define what's right for the eagles. If every tom, d#$% and harry were to post their 2 mins conversations with the players, this damn forum will turn into a Mad house, Ezesportsworld would have published a website for his Chukwu Memoirs. Heck it's already a mad house. Below is a summary of the charges i am levelling on the duo.

Count 1

Conspiracy to hijack the eagles team

Count 2

Conspiracy to overhype certain players

Count 3

Conspiracy to report false News

Count 4

Conspiracy to turn cybereagles into english-eagles

count 5

Treason against the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I encourage all members not to allow emotions overcome them when passing judgement. I am not saying that they should be expelled from the forum, at least they should be suspended until the end of the tourney. I am sick of reading statements like I just called! I just spoke! The only Ijust called we want to hear is a song Lionel Riche sang for the eagles: I just call to say i love Jay Jay .

Nakson
Is a writer for the Bipartisan cybereagles magazine
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

My guy, e be like say you vex no be small.. See as you document everything like lawyer. na wa oh.. na fight??
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

LMAO ...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Who are the legal counsels that will act as prosecutor and defendant? We will also require a judge and some jury. Since you started this, you might as well define how the appointments should be made :).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

If every tom, d#$% and harry were to post their 2 mins conversations with the players, this damn forum will turn into a Mad house, Ezesportsworld would have published a website for his Chukwu Memoirs
I am sick of reading statements like I just called! I just spoke! The only Ijust called we want to hear is a song Lionel Riche sang for the eagles: I just call to say i love Jay Jay .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omo u vex no be smalll
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

:o :) :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Very funy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

some people r taking this internet thing too seriously. :mrgreen:

Everyone has a right to express his opinion, whether u agree with them or not. The only thing I frown at is abuse or curses thrown at other people.
By other people, I mean fellow forumers.
We can yab CCC or Ogunjobi or whoever is messing up our dear SE. :P :)