Okocha calls expulsion of trio ridiculous

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Okocha calls expulsion of trio ridiculous

Post by Thunder »

WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

He should shut up and play football. He is causing more harm than Chukwu with his attitude.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Cristao...(what kind of name or nickname is that.....you or your grand must be 1st cousin with Sadam Hussein or Ayatolah Komeni....those muderes.....for real men it is not a laughing matter)Cybersaint stuck finger in your but or your throat....'cos if anyone should shut up.....that should be you and dismissal advocators.....the like of E11....and Co. .........
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

I concurr with JJ
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

metho scorpion .. if na name u dey complain about . abeg remove that log in ur eye b4 talkin about mine ... if na Okocha .. i am entitled to my own opinion ...

I do not know any of the names you have mentioned there in person .. neither do i belong to any clique .. and next time u want a playmate with the same age as u that u can yarn with in this manner .. go to FOX KIDS ... i am even sure that one mite be too advanced for u ...

ps Cristao means Christian in Spanish ...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

EII, you see, here is the captain of his team disagreeing the punishment. Simply because SA did something similar in the past doesn't make it right.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

my disagrreement with JJ is the reason why he is showing his displeasure with the coach in public ... to me that is simply unprofessional and undermines CCC authority ..
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Okocha calls expulsion of trio ridiculous

Post by 1naija »

Thunder, Haba! Okocha did not call the expulsion ridiculous.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao[/color] wrote:my disagrreement with JJ is the reason why he is showing his displeasure with the coach in public ... to me that is simply unprofessional and undermines CCC authority ..
CCC and the NFA officials went public with their decision, it is only fair for Okocha to let the world know where the players stand on the issue rather than let rumours and inuendos circulate regarding the position of our players.

As long as Okocha doesn't disrespect CCC and the NFA officials in public by abusing them and belittling them, there is nothing with him talking on behalf of the rest of the team, afterall he is the captain and is required to grant constant interviews.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Cristao I am sorry o o o sorry ....you must be a french/Spanish Nigerian...it is clear in your language.....it is an offence to offend a foreign entity like you.......I could not understand you clearly.......and.. plus.... you know by the way....base on fact......also.....for my information....you are too advance for me........... did you get my translation?....chill bro.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

i agree with JJ. the response was disproportionate... i mean if you're trying to encourage other nigerian players to leave thier pro careers and come back to make thier country proud you have to show some sense of reasonable judgement.

thats not to condone what the players did.. no. but as JJ said, the players admitted thier mistakes to the coaches and the team, apologised profusely and begged for forgiveness.
not to mention that there were other legitimate ways they could've been punished.

as for those who think voicing objections in this way is unprofessional... these are all adults here. JJ understands his responsibility to deliver the cup. his voice must be recognised and heard directly by us.
the message he sent to the coaching staff and the mgmt was, screw with us and we'll voice our opinions directly to you first and then directly to the public.

bottom line, i thot it was a poor decision by CC and the nfa. they should still offer them a return invitation.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Leaf you will not dry in winter...snow....heat....and all season....you made the best point I have seen so far....and that is If you invite people to leave their Pro.......there should be a flexibility......that na CCC's badbelle against young ones that are doing what he never had the opportunity.
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Metho scorpion wrote:Cristao I am sorry o o o sorry ....you must be a french/Spanish Nigerian...it is clear in your language.....it is an offence to offend a foreign entity like you.......I could not understand you clearly.......and.. plus.... you know by the way....base on fact......also.....for my information....you are too advance for me........... did you get my translation?....chill bro.
How person go understand u when u dey write like 2 yr old pikin :roll:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

hahahaha
mr scorpion... that was funny.

thanks for the recognition.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

To "its a goal"...

broda what can we do to convince you to discard that "montage" of JJ you have?
no big deal but, it messes up the scenery.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

So it is alright for a player to break camp rules repeatedly and then say he is sorry ( wait did those guys apologize ?) and then be forgiven. The three players are not mumus, JJ is not a mumu. CCC is not a mumu. They are professionals. They cant do such rubbish in their respective clubs. If it is stress for them to come and represent their country then i say they should go and rot. There are other players who would die to be in their shoes.

It is not Babayaro's first time doing such rubbish. We all know wut happens when a kid continually does the same wrong and is repeatedly forgiven. Either the kid eventually stops or the kid takes the whole thing to be a joke in which case the punishment meted out to the kid has to be increased. In this case, Babayaro didnt quit, Agali and Aiyegbeni ( two married men) joined him in their night activities. Infact i will stop there because it gets me so mad when i think of this.

Fair enuff Okocha feels that way but what does he hope to gain from such!!!

If CCC hadnt sent them home , some peeps would be here shouting that the man has no discipline in camp. Now he has sent them home, it is cries of too harsh. :evil:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

PPhucck CCC, Ogunjobi, Galadima and NFA... They are all crooks....
Soldier of Fortune...
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

Cristao wrote:So it is alright for a player to break camp rules repeatedly and then say he is sorry ( wait did those guys apologize ?) and then be forgiven. The three players are not mumus, JJ is not a mumu. CCC is not a mumu. They are professionals. They cant do such rubbish in their respective clubs. If it is stress for them to come and represent their country then i say they should go and rot. There are other players who would die to be in their shoes.

It is not Babayaro's first time doing such rubbish. We all know wut happens when a kid continually does the same wrong and is repeatedly forgiven. Either the kid eventually stops or the kid takes the whole thing to be a joke in which case the punishment meted out to the kid has to be increased. In this case, Babayaro didnt quit, Agali and Aiyegbeni ( two married men) joined him in their night activities. Infact i will stop there because it gets me so mad when i think of this.

Fair enuff Okocha feels that way but what does he hope to gain from such!!!

If CCC hadnt sent them home , some peeps would be here shouting that the man has no discipline in camp. Now he has sent them home, it is cries of too harsh. :evil:
fella, i'm sure someone can find a suitable reprimand short of complete dismissal. and no-one is suggesting its okay to break the rules. you're misrepresenting our position.
besides, i dont think thier respective clubs would've acted the same way as a result of a first time infraction of this nature.

how about a 2 strikes and you're out - type of policy? wont that effectively counter your "little kid" fears articulated above?

example...
strike 1 - $2,000 fine and a one match suspension.
strike 2 - sayonara. dont let the door hit u on the way out (kerry '04).