FORUMERS PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR TAKE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet
FORUMERS PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR TAKE?

Post by mke1010 »

A few months ago Ayo made libelous statements against CCC that he was receiving bribes to invite players to camp. Upon asking him for proof, Ayo used his usual under-handed tactics by challenging me publically to give him my credit card credentials and that he would get my player of choice in to camp, thus proving once and for all that Chukwu is a crook. After i failed to respond initially, he repeatedly called me out mocking me.
When I responded and told him that I was willing to give him my credit card and that my player of choice to be invited was Jonathan Akpoborie, Ayo began to back pedal. I wrote stating that since the likes of Kumbur were invited based according to Ayo by bribe then he should have no problem getting Akpoborie in to camp. I challenged Ayo to back up his statements by using my credit card funds as he requested. I further told Ayo that should he fail to accomplish what he publicly stated he could do then he should pay me the amount of money in question.
It was at this point that Ayo started sending Pm begging for more time and telling me that he had a major expose in the works and could not afford to blow his cover. He avoided me on the public forum and communicated via pm. After making all that noise it turned out that not only was he an empty vessel but a liar to boot. He had come on this forum making lieblous statements without any regard for decency yet when called on he could not produce.
Ayoakinfe has no credibility with me primarily becos of this issue. He ran away like a coward when it was time to back up all he had shouted about on the forum. In the process he publicly defamed and insulted a man of bribery and corruption. I ask all of you, If Ayo came on this site and made comments like that about your father without proof would you like it? Would Ayo like such statements being made about his father using the same standard of journalism? Because I disagree with Ayo on many issues and will not let him get away with feeding his ego he has taken it upon himself to dodge this issue by terming those who confront him as evil. What did Eze do to be called evil malcontent-becos he exposed Ayo's self promoting dosier. I must say I am not dissapointed in Ayo becos I expect that from him. I more dissapointed with the likes of Waffiman who upon reading this will probably ignore the issue I raised on this thread and instead find ways to insult me. Once and for all, Forumers please ask Ayo to respond on this issue. It is important. He accused somebody of a crime, challenged me to prove him wrong by asking for my credit card and then running away like a coward that he is when I offered to give him the funds. This is the behavior of someone without credibility and thus cannot be believed on anything. This is my fair assesment and is based purely on what I can prove unlike Ayo who will broadcast like Cnn but has no proof.
Last edited by mke1010 on Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Omo Ayo Kinfe has risen to hot topic No.1 on this forumn...every conspiracy theory or rumor has Ayo's name plastered all over it... The man is famous(on CE website)
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

I havent read ur epistle yet but i must say some of u take this forum too serious....there's life outside this place.....dont let one faceless internet character wreck ur day....at the end of the day, we're here for the SE. (Mke, this is not directed at u...just an opinion)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ricie007-why don't u read it becos it has to do with SE. I am not letting Ayo wreck my day I am standing up for fair play. This is not a simple personal dispute.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

XX
Last edited by Riche007 on Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

mke 1010,
don't even sweat it. Ayo engages in attention seeking behavior. It obviously works. Just let the whole thing slide. Some will ride his coat tails and others like you will try to expose him. At the end of the day, the status que will remain.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Richie007-I understand. You are right. I also come here for the same reason but sometimes you encounter what you don't plan for. The simple summary is that Ayo made false statements about CCC, solicited money from me to prove his point and ran away like a coward when the money was offered adn he could not prove his point. In the process, he continued to damage another man's reputation even though he was the liar.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If I've told you people once, I've told you a thousand times. You guys hype of this akinfe man. He is full of $@#%...always has been and always will be. I am really getting tired of all these complaint threads.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

abeg make una forget all this tory