Who's in charge of the SE? NFA? Mins of Sports? Galadima? Mu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who's in charge of the SE? NFA? Mins of Sports? Galadima? Mu

Post by CMS »

Every time some one comes in and lays the law. This is not a military camp. Let the sports persons be sports person. We have not had a team in ages. Why don't we formulate a game plan and have a solid team b4 all these expeulsions and hollier than thou attitude. Look whos' complaining, upon all the thivery, corruption, imcompetence, ineffectiveness and disorganized enviroment. They can't even get themselves together and they want to discipline people. :evil: These people don tire man sef. Look at the situation they've left the Falcons in. Street hawkers earn better those girls.

If they want to instill discipline they need to fire themselves first. Chikenna. What do you guys make of this?
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is something wrong in the falcon's camp?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The funny thing is the minister, NFA Chairman and his Sec. Gen all have their concubines in Tunisia, rollicking around yet they are the ones trying to enforce the law. What nonsense.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:The funny thing is the minister, NFA Chairman and his Sec. Gen all have their concubines in Tunisia, rollicking around yet they are the ones trying to enforce the law. What nonsense.
Well they are not the players. Players like students need to obey their tutor. I am sure they won't have anything to say if you went to Tunis as a spectator and lodge your woman in some hotel. They are in a position to do as they please as long as they won't be dipping.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

balo, ain't these officials on government payroll? Ain't they using the tax payers' money to rollick their concubines? I guess you prefer a situation of "do as I say, don't do as I do".
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Its a Goal wrote:balo, ain't these officials on government payroll? Ain't they using the tax payers' money to rollick their concubines? I guess you prefer a situation of "do as I say, don't do as I do".
So you think the players were sent home cos they were on government payroll? You are either missing the plot (big time) or you are bored and are typing for typing sake.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:balo, ain't these officials on government payroll? Ain't they using the tax payers' money to rollick their concubines? I guess you prefer a situation of "do as I say, don't do as I do".

Like I said, as long as they are not 'dipping', they may do as they please. Even a government official has a life outside the civil service.