Quote of the Week

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Quote of the Week

Post by Robbynice »

Let me first of all start by saying God will bless you charlie for making this point. And some will want us to believe that the punishment melted out isn't justifiable.
It obviously didnt bother them much anyway that they where disgraced as such as they promptly jumped into a private jet back to their clubs, showing no real humility for the damage they had done to their reputations and the countries image in this tournament.
-charlie, a distinguished member of the CE forum
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

You that talk about fairness all the time all of sudden is taking sides with another forumer who sees things based on what he wants to see.... wow.. This is a pitiful thread...
Soldier of Fortune...
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Actually, i think this is the quote of the week :mrgreen::
CMS wrote:I'm sure he'll find a way to screw it all up. Did you see when the game was already decided at 4-0 The man stood up and wanted to give instructions to the players, was waving his hands for whatever reasons and nothing came out of his mouth. He didn't even know what to say. Menn that was funny. I think sometimes he shouts so he can look like he's doing something..
Last edited by Eagle Winged on Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nice one..... :D

Eagle Winged wrote:Actually, i think this is the quote of the week :mrgreen::
CMS wrote:I'm sure he'll find a way to screw it all up. Did you see when the game was already decided at 4-0 The man stood up and wanted to give instructions to the players, was waving his hands for whatever reasons and nothing came out of his mouth. He didn't even know what to say. Menn that was funny. I think sometimes he shouts so he can look like he's doing something..
Soldier of Fortune...