Robbynice-Why is NFA treating the Falcons like nobody

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Robbynice-Why is NFA treating the Falcons like nobody

Post by MI5 »

Why is NFA treating the Falcons like they don't exist. How come no provisions was provided for the team before they all embarked on their bon voyage journey to Tunisia? Does every NFA official, member have to be in Tunisia? Why are you always looking the other way when the Falcons issue comes up? As NFA's top spokesman on CE why is this happening? I know Shownoja is supporting NFA so he can become board member why are you guys not dealing with facts?
Last edited by MI5 on Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, let me say it loud and clear. Hopefully this time around you will hear me. I DO NOT CONDOLE THE WAY THE NFA HAVE TREATED THE GIRLS. You see I have always maintained the fact that the government needs to clean house in the NFA because you have people that don't know jack running the show at the glass house. With that said, I still believe that the NFA is not wrong all the time. When they are wrong in situation like this one I will criticize and when they do something right like when they kicked those sex mongers out of camp, I will give them credit for it just like I did. The bottom line is no matter what the situation is or how you feel about a person or an organization, credit has to be given to credit is due. That IMO is the objective thing to do.

Ol'boy the facts are there for you to see. To you myself and people like Shownoja is supporting the NFA but the fact of the matter is that unlike you we are objective critics who call it as it is and not as we want it to be.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice

Your response to my questions on why NFA treats the Falcons like nobody wasn't answered, instead you try to spin it around by saying the things you said below. One minute you say the Govt needs to do some house cleaning in the NFA because the morons running it don't know anything about futbol but the next minute you turn around and you support the clueless, mindless, career criminals when they take actions on things. C'mon where do you stand? Does that mean you admit the NFA is run by clueless crooks but at the same time when this clueless morons make decisions you support it? Haba

How can NFA not be wrong all the time when they've ran Naija soccer to the gutter? When they don't pay bonuses on time to players or trying to short change players all the time instead when this happens you blame the players. How come the Falcons were abandoned and everyone one of them is in Tunisia? Does everyone of them have to be there? How can you call that objectivity when those punks in the glass house and sports ministry are no better themselves...

When the Falcons were having problems in camp leading up to the Ghana game all you NFA supporters as usual avoided the topic, defended NFA as usual or said it can't be true until the facts came out? Hmm is that objective?

Robbynice wrote:MI5, let me say it loud and clear. Hopefully this time around you will hear me. I DO NOT CONDOLE THE WAY THE NFA HAVE TREATED THE GIRLS. You see I have always maintained the fact that the government needs to clean house in the NFA because you have people that don't know jack running the show at the glass house. With that said, I still believe that the NFA is not wrong all the time. When they are wrong in situation like this one I will criticize and when they do something right like when they kicked those sex mongers out of camp, I will give them credit for it just like I did. The bottom line is no matter what the situation is or how you feel about a person or an organization, credit has to be given to credit is due. That IMO is the objective thing to do.

Ol'boy the facts are there for you to see. To you myself and people like Shownoja is supporting the NFA but the fact of the matter is that unlike you we are objective critics who call it as it is and not as we want it to be.
Last edited by MI5 on Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, my stance on the NFA is clear. I condemn when they are under achieving and give credit when they do the right thing. It is as simple as that.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

You are avoiding the question and trying to put a spin to things.. why?
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Robbynice,

Ol'boy I don't know the response you are looking for but I can't say why the NFA is doing what they are doing. What I can say though is I don't approve of it and if I had my way heads will roll in the glass house.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm interesting you don't why NFA is doing what trhe are doing but it's okay at the same time to support them when they mess up. When is NFA going to be punished also and when are they going to follow their own codes of conduct? Don't you think it is time for an overhaul of NFA or you they should continue to sink our soccer further? what's you take?...

Robbynice wrote:
MI5 wrote:Robbynice,

Ol'boy I don't know the response you are looking for but I can't say why the NFA is doing what they are doing. What I can say though is I don't approve of it and if I had my way heads will roll in the glass house.
Soldier of Fortune...
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

I have not spoken to NFA board member and Chairmperson of the NFA female footie commitee yet.
The last time we talked at Umuahia during the Super Six, she blamed the woes of the female footie department on Ogunjobi who she thinks does not have any love whatsoever for female footie.
Of course she was the only board member in Ibadan and willl be in Ghana.
I will be in Ghana myself for the return leg game if all works out as planned.
YEs, before you guys start asking, i didnt go to Tunisia any more so i went to Ibadan to catch the Falcons game.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

ikwerreman,

Nice Ikman and thanks for the brief info... Why am i not surprised by all of this naija style and yet some forumers here and NFA supporters like Robbynice and Shownoja and their cohorts will defend saying they are doing the right thing....wow...
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:ikwerreman,

Nice Ikman and thanks for the brief info... Why am i not surprised by all of this naija style and yet some forumers here and NFA supporters like Robbynice and Shownoja and their cohorts will defend saying they are doing the right thing....wow...
Ol'boy it is obvoius that there is no shame in your game. :roll:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmmm does NFA have any shame in them when they chop players match bonuses?

Robbynice wrote:
MI5 wrote:ikwerreman,

Ol'boy it is obvoius that there is no shame in your game. :roll:
Soldier of Fortune...
khalela

Post by khalela »

Robbynice wrote:MI5, my stance on the NFA is clear. I condemn when they are under achieving and give credit when they do the right thing. It is as simple as that.
Pardom me but I think this statement is ambigous.How many times do they do the right thing in the last 10 years?Or are you going to add the expulsion of the trio as the right thing also.I think that NFA have proved themselves as perennial underachievers
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Khalela,

Thank you some forumers here and Robbynice NFA's chief spokesman will say they are doing the right thing when NFA itself needs deliverance....

khalela wrote:
Robbynice wrote:MI5, my stance on the NFA is clear. I condemn when they are under achieving and give credit when they do the right thing. It is as simple as that.
Pardom me but I think this statement is ambigous.How many times do they do the right thing in the last 10 years?Or are you going to add the expulsion of the trio as the right thing also.I think that NFA have proved themselves as perennial underachievers
Soldier of Fortune...