Robbynice-When is Kanu going to take over the ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Robbynice-When is Kanu going to take over the ANC

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

I see you have been to quiet and not said much about Kanu at all but when is Kanu going to have a breakout game, i mean a breakout tournament where he just takes over everything and starts playing that even Cameroun or any country will be afraid to play us? When is that game coming?

Are you sure he has enough left in him?
Soldier of Fortune...
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robby abneg answer me this question., If Kanu cannot score against Benin, will it be fair to say he will never score an ANC goal in his fast-ending career?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby don pick race comot.....The tension don dey rise.... :lol:

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Robby abeg answer me this question., If Kanu cannot score against Benin, will it be fair to say he will never score an ANC goal in his fast-ending career?
Last edited by MI5 on Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Robbynice,

I see you have been to quiet and not said much about Kanu at all but when is Kanu going to have a breakout game, i mean a breakout tournament where he just takes over everything and starts playing that even Cameroun or any country will be afraid to play us? When is that game coming?

Last edited by Blakes on Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blakes wrote:
Robbynice,

u should be asking about when Kanu's first son is going to have a break out tourney...kanu is past it...lets wait for his children to redeem the Nwankwo name at the ANC...

Post by Robbynice »

Kanu did do other things in the RSA game to help Nigeria win. I do realize that is not the issue here but I just thought I mention it. With that said, Kanu should find the back of the net in the game against Benin and that should propell him to better and greater things as the tournamnet moves forward. WAtch this space.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Robby don pick race comot.....The tensionsn don dey rise.... :lol:
Me pick race? :shock: TUFIAWKA!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robbynice wrote:Kanu did do other things in the RSA game to help Nigeria win. I do realize that is not the issue here but I just thought I mention it. With that said, Kanu should find the back of the net in the game against Benin and that should propell him to better and greater things as the tournamnet moves forward. WAtch this space.
Robby, Kanu yab against South Africa. See that clear chance where he had beaten the defender ande then went on to take another needless ands senseless touch, allowing the keeper to close him down.

No wonder he cannot score to save his life. The man needs 200 touches. Look at how Osaze taught him the way things are done - Get it out of your feet and bang!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

Are you sure Kanu will score against Benin or you are not so sure?
Soldier of Fortune...
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ay,

The need to take one touch too many will forever be a hallmark of Kanu's game, It's instinctive. It's the same way Kanu takes the ball to the corner flag, feigns a cross and ends up cutting in to the near post. Your boy, Utaka was guilty of the same offense against SA and blew a golden chance.

Those still expecting Kanu to score are wasting their time because in his head Kanu doesn't see himself as scorer in the GWG. Kanu is simply always just content to provide. End of story

Cheers
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Robbynice,

I am positive he will.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mr Shows wrote:Ay,

The need to take one touch too many will forever be a hallmark of Kanu's game, It's instinctive. It's the same way Kanu takes the ball to the corner flag, feigns a cross and ends up cutting in to the near post. Your boy, Utaka was guilty of the same offense against SA and blew a golden chance.

Those still expecting Kanu to score are wasting their time because in his head Kanu doesn't see himself as scorer in the GWG. Kanu is simply always just content to provide. End of story

Cheers
Utaka made the mistake once and I can promise you he will not do it again. My boys are not allowed to develop such bad habits or na me and dem.
khalela

Post by khalela »

Robbynice wrote:

I am positive he will.
Abeg oh!Please be careful of this kind of statements oh.Even Arsene Wenger would not dare make this kind of statement about Kanu.Especially as he is almost post-menopausal.
A lot of people will remind you of this statement after the game.
I hope for your sake we will be proved wrong.
Meanwhile,what is the odds of that happening-maybe 1000-1.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Khalela,

After the game if Kanu doesn't score Robby will blame it anti-Kanu fans.....

khalela wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I am positive he will.
Abeg oh!Please be careful of this kind of statements oh.Even Arsene Wenger would not dare make this kind of statement about Kanu.Especially as he is almost post-menopausal.
A lot of people will remind you of this statement after the game.
I hope for your sake we will be proved wrong.
Meanwhile,what is the odds of that happening-maybe 1000-1.
Soldier of Fortune...
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

when he didn't have hamstring injury, he couldn't score. now he has, hmmm :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Yetty,

Maybe with the hamstring injury he will finally score.... :lol: :o :D

yettycom wrote:when he didn't have hamstring injury, he couldn't score. now he has, hmmm :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

When he retires and becomes SE's coach.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"