cameroon 0- Egypt 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijasoccer4life
Egg
Egg

Post by naijasoccer4life »

Cameroon with a series of chances , one from a long throw-in from the right, results in Saka almost heading the ball into his own net - goalie tips the ball over for a corner kick.

Free header from the corner kick missed wide.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

eto has done nothing as well na wa ooo
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1421: Tarek El Sayed breaks down the left after a neat one-two with Tarek Said but his deep cross fails to pick out Mido in the Cameroon box.

1418: Another long throw from Geremi causes havoc in the Egyptian defence and again, Abdelwahed El Sayed has to tip over a glancing header from his own player as Abdel El Saka knocks the ball on goalwards
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1421: Mohamed Idrissou comes on for Patrick Mboma as Schaefer makes a second substitution.

1421: Tarek El Sayed breaks down the left after a neat one-two with Tarek Said but his deep cross fails to pick out Mido in the Cameroon box
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Possession should be in the region of 60-40 for Egypt. They have edged it slightly but with little by way of penetration.

The Pharaohs appear to have surrenedered an attacking cutting-edge for midfield domination.

Kudos to their defence though, Eto'o and Mboma have rarely been seen in this game, although it would be a mistake to think that until after 90 mins
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

This game needs a goal and it seems more than likely to come from Egypt.
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

Zimbabawe dun score 1 nil to them!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

To whom it may concern Zim 1- alg 0
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Zimbabwe appears to have scored. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Idrissou in for Mboma
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

naija better becarfull with all these teams that are out doing havoc.
zim leading egypt
Last edited by skillful on Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1425: Schaefer conveys news of Zimbabwe's goal in Sousse to his players.

1424: Tarek El Sayed hits the corner of post and bar with an angled drive on the left-hand side of the penalty area

1423: Zimbabwe take the lead against Algeria. Should Zimbabwe score another and the score stays goalless in Monastir, then Cameroon and Egypt, both four-time winners of the competition, would still go through to the last eight

Marko
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Schaefer conveys news of Zimbabwe's goal in Sousse to his players.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Cameroon are as good as throgh folks, only a freak action can stop them now..phew Thank God
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1427: Mido flicks on a free-kick but the header fails to go on target from eight yards out.

1425: Schaefer conveys news of Zimbabwe's goal in Sousse to his players.

Marko
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Zimbabwe has scored another goal.Wow
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

naija beware of benin.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

As it stands now Egypt will qualify if they draw this game.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1430: Algeria pull a goal back in Sousse, which means that they, rather than Egypt, are now the team to go through should the scores stay the same.

1429: Egypt's Hossam Ghali is booked.

Marko
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Now Algeria has pulled a goal back.This group is going down to the wire.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1431: Idrissou wins a corner after a forceful run down the left flank.

1430: Algeria pull a goal back in Sousse, which means that they, rather than Egypt, are now the team to go through should the scores stay the same

Marko
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

achoo score for algeria
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1432: Mido wins an unlikely corner for Egypt after good work down the left flank. Defenders come up from the back but the ball drops to El Kabany who volleys well over the bar from the edge of the box.

1430: Algeria pull a goal back in Sousse, which means that they, rather than Egypt, are now the team to go through should the scores stay the same.

Marko