I Think We Need To Make Him Nigerian ASAP!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I Think We Need To Make Him Nigerian ASAP!

Post by RudeBoy »

His name indicates he has Naija blood so I think we better lay claim to him. Everyone else is doing it!

===============================================

Bolton sign Otsemobor

John Otsemobor's career statistics
Bolton have completed the loan signing of Liverpool defender Jon Otsemobor until the end of the season.
The 20-year-old sealed his move just before the transfer deadline on Monday and Bolton boss Sam Allardyce was delighted with his last-gasp deal.

"Signing Jon on loan is an excellent capture for us," said Allardyce.

"He is a mobile player who loves to push forward from the back. He has tremendous pace and an excellent passing game.

"We needed to strengthen our defensive unit and Jon will add competition for places in this vital area.

Bit of a risk but it's probably worth it to give him the premiership experience

Otsemobor has made five appearances for the Reds this season and enjoyed a loan spell with Hull last term.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

yes Liverpool mum nigerian dad
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

This is a job for Captain Jay Jay.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Another option at right back, and another mulato as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Players like Ehiogu, Ameobi, Carlton Cole and Otsemobor are players who will find it very difficult pledging their future to a country they have had very little dealings with and hardly any allegiance too.

These guys won't even be able to navigate their way out of MM international airport, talkless of adapting to our way of like.

Osaze and Abbey have fitted in well because they know what it means to live, breath, talk and walk the Niger way.

Just my opinion

Cheers
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I've heard a lot about him on the forum now it's time to see what he's made of. Hopefully JJ will be able to indoctrinate him into the Nigerian team.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!