OYA!!!! Now we can mumble about Cameroon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
OYA!!!! Now we can mumble about Cameroon

Post by platinum »

IMO,

We will win,BUT................. Kanu must start. Ditto for Lawal. In fact,the same line up that started this game. And,everybody get down on your knees and start praying.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Like i said before, the indomitable lions can only win when we play in the final game......it was written!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

Oya, now na only mumble? Wetin happen to all dey shouting before? Room temperature don dey rise? :lol: :lol:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have tried to be optimistic but i don't think this team can beat Cameroun.
We have one or two quality players but too many guys are playing badly. Eg JAG, Seyi, Abbey. Some are just not doing what they are meant to eg Kanu (scoring) and then we have Yobo who plays a good game then goes to sleep at the vital minute. Hin just dey admire the Beninoise player as he flash across am go score.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

trust me guys. When it comes to Cameroon, EVERYONE WILL Bring their A Game.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Mbape......i give u my word. u go hide your face at the end of the day. it is written!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

platinum wrote:Mbape......i give u my word. u go hide your face at the end of the day. it is written!
Dat one go be nah truly new experience for me. But since you don conjure up divine intervention, wetin I go do except wait for dey word from above? :) :)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Why o why the eagles always do this to themselves. Now they will have to leave Tunisia this Sunday. :D :D :D
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

I thought we did not win two of the final games? :lol:

Anyway, nowhere does it say we can only win final games. In the ANC, any knockout game is good enough to get our full attention.
platinum wrote:Like i said before, the indomitable lions can only win when we play in the final game......it was written!
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Mlkama,

watch and see......
dont usually like to brag but i make the exception this time.
reuben
Egg
Egg

Post by reuben »

Damn people, na so wuna dit respect Cameroon? Man make enjoy this r-e-s-p-e-c-t small b/4 matters dem happen on Sunday...I am Cameroonian but boy I am little shaken by Cameroon's woeful defending. I am use to us having a strong defense, well will look forward to an exciting attacking game. Too much defending can make the game boring.
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Sunday go dey real hot, becos dis na opportunity to tame the rampaging lions and end all sorts of dreams about 3-peat! Their defense is readily penetrable....although our expected strikers have not scored, neither has Eto'o fils. We must be resolute in defence and battle hard in midfield. No lapses of concentration needed. Hopefully, we will be ready for extra time/penalty kicks, becos Cameroon sabi draw match well-well. Even if we get past this task, the winner of Tunisia vs Senegal match go provide serious opposition. I just pray sey hunger go full the belle of the boys. As for today, from the commentary wey i hear, we dominate that match well-well, but guys no gree put ball for inside net. If Kanu dey create chances, I for no vex too much for am, but na Jay-Jay wey dey give am ball and him dey waste am!! :evil:
If Kanu fit do something to make Song foul am for box, then na better opportunity. But if 'im go begin thro-way ball, then no wey o!! I no sey Osaze no go enter field from the beginning becos "he does have experience". He's our top scorer so far though!!
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

It will be the usual Cameroon/Nigeria game.

You Flinch you loose attitude will take the game