All of una wey dey wait for Kanu to score...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
All of una wey dey wait for Kanu to score...

Post by Robbynice »

...una go wait tire. As long as my boy is playing well and doing other things on the green grass to help the team win like he did against RSA and today afgainst Benin, it's all good with me. Cameroon here we come...
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg
Re: All of una wey dey wait for Kanu to score...

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Robbynice wrote:...una go wait tire. As long as my boy is playing well and doing other things on the green grass to help the team win like he did against RSA and today afgainst Benin, it's all good with me. Cameroon here we come...
They are tired of our boy (believe me I am a very BIG FAN) not converting even half of his chances and just.......
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

Robby, we waiting period don pass. Now we have turned to Babalawos...If that doesn't work, then we would have to result to divine intervention. Trust me i have tried everything i can to help Kanu Score his first ANC goal......so don't amke it sound as if we don't want him to succeed...even my Junior sister (Whose watched only 1 ANC game) thinks it's time for Kanu to call it a day.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: All of una wey dey wait for Kanu to score...

Post by original skeepolah »

Robbynice wrote:...una go wait tire. As long as my boy is playing well and doing other things on the green grass to help the team win like he did against RSA and today afgainst Benin, it's all good with me. Cameroon here we come...

Thank you sly robbie.............Can't people shine without being the hero. The last thing we need is a bunch of trigger happy, goal hungry players who just want fame for themselves and the like. ...
If he can assist in helping others score, or help in defensive ways then that is all good with me. As long as he plays his part in helping us in winning. ....
They all need to (play their parts), the goals will come....................

No over done heroics,showboat moves and kamikaze antics that will cost us the ANC crown..................... :roll:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

The most dangerous thing about Kanu is his presence and the reputation of his past deeds. Nobody takes him for granted.....not even when he's having his usual off day in front of goal. He draws defenders and frees up others......thats a skill u dont acquire in a day.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
khalela

Post by khalela »

Oh not again.How can you defend a striker who can not score. Abi you want to convert him to midfielder then it will be dfferent.He is a STRIKER.Not a Midfielder or defender. We can easily get midfielders to do what he is dong even if it is without his panache.
We all are embarassed with him cos his own personal embarassment has to be the worst.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

tell them....because many are so prone to wanting to score, but he has another unselfish way with him that makes him that much dangerous. Ok, a chance to score, i have to options: Score or set someone up.Many won;'t ...That is deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

I think Kanu has officially shown us that he has lost sight goal..Hopefully he can do other things for us later cos they ain't just going to let hime go like that..
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Don't mind him with his boy falling all over the place and finding it difficult to control the ball.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

oya kanu bashers unite! wey una dey...i don dey talk say i go reign fire on kanu if he doesn't score...the man said he will "explode" aginst Benin..HOw u go explode without any bomb to cause it?..someone should tell Kanu that the bombs he seeks for explosions are goals...
Last edited by Blakes on Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

oya kanu bashers unite! wey una dey...
Tunde is el presidente of BANK (Bashers Association for Nwankwo Kanu)
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Before I eat any humble pie as regards Garba, you have to first swallow this one about Kanu.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I was behind Kanu until the beginning of the ANC but now I really feel he should have been one of those 343 gang.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
khalela

Post by khalela »

Blakes wrote:oya kanu bashers unite! wey una dey...i don dey talk say i go reign fire on kanu if he doesn't score...the man said he will explode aginst"Benin"..HOw u go explode without any bomb to cause it?..someone should tell Kanu that the bombs he seeks for explosions are goals...
Some of his main shriners even swore that he will score today.To that,I say HA!