YAKUBU SHOULD START AGAINST CAMEROON IF HE IS RECALLED...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
YAKUBU SHOULD START AGAINST CAMEROON IF HE IS RECALLED...

Post by ugly boy »

I would like to see Yakubu start if he agrees to come back...his physicallity will suite this game
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

might i add as a striker not a winger :mrgreen:
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

He is not going back. Why should he?
To stop trying is to start dying
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Screw the NFA as is aid they are stupid!Why uinsult those 3 players intergtiy and call them back?Stupid!Very Stupid indeed!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Shownoja keep on dreaming. You only have 16 outfield players. Live with it
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

we dont need them .. they shol dgo and die .. what we need against cameroun is skill and speed . that would messup up th eold confused men in the comerounian central defense
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Bring therm back after the ANC...Why cause more confusion in camp(i.e. players who are working hard for roles be benched for these guys, who knows what they were doing when on leave)..Please, i do hope they come back, but naija 's efforts in preparing for this anc have been bizarre, reckless, thoughtless and very silly and indecisive. I say they can be key members of our WQ campaign.......Trust me, mass confusion will erupt here.........I don speak my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

It'll be interesting if he returns. It'll be a travesty if he goes straight into the starting line up.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eagle Winged wrote:It'll be interesting if he returns. It'll be a travesty if he goes straight into the starting line up.
That is the stuff i am talking about....It surely will be heart breaking :cry:
zagor
Egg
Egg

Post by zagor »

original skeepolah wrote:Bring therm back after the ANC...Why cause more confusion in camp(i.e. players who are working hard for roles be benched for these guys, who knows what they were doing when on leave)..Please, i do hope they come back, but naija 's efforts in preparing for this anc have been bizarre, reckless, thoughtless and very silly and indecisive. I say they can be key members of our WQ campaign.......Trust me, mass confusion will erupt here.........I don speak my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Guy don't forget that if naija beat Cameroon while having 1 or 2 players injured, naija could move to semis with just 14 outfield players and maybe lesser in the final
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Nfachairman we need all our players,Agali,Yakubu and Babayaro are all needed.As Ugly boy said we definately need Ayegbeni for Cameroon because physically he can match those muscle bound lions.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

omey2k4 wrote:Screw the NFA as is aid they are stupid!Why uinsult those 3 players intergtiy and call them back?Stupid!Very Stupid indeed!
Omey2k4, Ayo Akinfe posted first hand information on this site shortly after the expulsion story that the players have had the consent of all parties that they will be suspended for South Africa and Benin Games. It is now left for Nigerians to know who are the rabble-rousers.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

true some were saying Ayo manufactured the info...make them come out now :mrgreen:
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

we need them all ...i think Aghahowa should come off the bench...that Yak And JAG combination is not the best...one of them should come off the bench sha...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

and we heard from otehr sources taht they have been expelled. Since they are not phtsically present in camp I am goin to believe teh expulsion story.

MYMIND
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Al i am saying is that FOR GOD SAKES......KANU IS NOT EQUIPED TO PLAY AGAINST CAmerron.. :mrgreen: i do hope he proves me wrong thou after he is subbed in with 15 minutes to go and we are up 3-0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... hey its ok to dream right?? ??? :)
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

YAK and Utaka in front....Osaze on the right or Osaze and Yak in front ..Utaka on the right...Kanu is a good player and should see action however Cameroon are very physical and I feel he can only match them in the second half
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Playing Yak to match the Lion's for power is sheer folly, we need to play JAG up on his own and stregthen our M/f

***************** Jag ***************

Lawal****** Ekweme******* Okocha*******Utaka

******************* Seyi****************

Udeze*******Okoronkwo******Yobo***** George

************** Vincent*******************

Kanu has to be rested for this game.

Cheers
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Stopyra10 wrote:Al i am saying is that FOR GOD SAKES......KANU IS NOT EQUIPED TO PLAY AGAINST CAmerron.. :mrgreen: i do hope he proves me wrong thou after he is subbed in with 15 minutes to go and we are up 3-0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... hey its ok to dream right?? ??? :)

DREAM??WHAT DREAM??THE DREAM WOULD BE CAMEROON 3- NAIJA 0.................. :lol:
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Mr Shows...your team has a good balance, and looks defensively strong, but with Julius finding it difficult to score, where will the goal(s) come from?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Guess what? I am back, but i will still retire later as i promised 8) . I just hope you guys know that Cameroons defence is not the same like the other teams that you have been playing against. Another thing is that Cameroon has the most unpredictable team in this tournament. They would bring the game to you if you try to bring it to them. You guys always picture other players running all on our defenders. Yeah Mido will take Song to school, and blablabla. If Thierry Henry and some other world Class stars can't do it, what makes you think that Nigeria would do it? We are going to play the 4-51, with Mboma being the lone striker. That eagle meat will taste so well in okro soup :mrgreen: .
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Eru,

Just like Eto'o, JAG has not had a good rub of the green. It will be wrong to discount him just because he hasn't scored. If Agali returns, he can come of for Jag if things don't augur well for him.

CCC should take off Utaka from the right, push Jag to the right wing and let Agali probe in the middle upfront.

Cheers