they are BAAAAACCKK!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Stopyra10
Egg
Egg
they are BAAAAACCKK!!!!

Post by Stopyra10 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 460399.stm

Some prayers have been answered... but we can safely say NFA are bunch of @#$%^& dumb MOTHa#@$%^Brrrrrrr :mrgreen:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Now i believe is a time to try agali against the weak backline of Cameroon and BENCH KANU!!!!!! :roll:
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

It's times like this one is greatful that we have not dispensed with public flogging.

;-)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Thank God they are back. I was already wondering the excuses that you guys will be giving. We did not have this player and that player. Now, let the dance begin.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

But wait guys this is old news.
Make una check the rest of the thread
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

but these people might be bad luck ...when they were here we got whipped...i just hope that this time the players work hard and not worry about toto...
And i hope CCC does not revert to the starting line up he used aginst Morroco because now he will have the personel to do it again...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

flogging..:mrgreen: :mrgreen: aint that the truth!!! instead of just fineing them and or banning them one game suspension.. look now!! THe (NFA)could have saved themselves the embarrasment in the first place!!! NO brains.. yapping before even thinking consequences!! ofcourse the three players should come off the bench but i say let agali come on as early as possible if we become stagnent up front!! :idea: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

we lost when these guys were here because we came in undersetimating our opponents, playing some yeye formation and being arrogant!!! not because of the players!!! ofcourse YAk on the field did not produce $#%!!! :mrgreen:
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Don't get your hopes up people. They are not returning back to the team. Get used to it. If na someone like Ikedia or Osaze who is humble then I will say yes not the trio above. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve guys
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Don't get your hopes up people. They are not returning back to the team. Get used to it. If na someone like Ikedia or Osaze who is humble then I will say yes not the trio above. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve guys
u have a good point ...if the players decide not to return then they would have cancelled the discipline was NFa was tring to instill...they will show that we actually need them more than they neeed the SE...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Those boys should find their way back to camp, but should not displace any of the boys that have done so well in their absence, unless they prove to better in training. I don't see Babayaro displacing Udeze and I'm sure he still has nightmares on the ''rape" he was exposed to in the 2000 ANC final. As for Agali, as anyone seen his ineffective performances for Schalke 04 this season.....far from impressive. Yakubu CANNOT replace JAG in any shape or form. As fa as I'm concerned, Kanu (although he has husstled very well in the last 2 games) should be dropped. He has wasted too many chances and Osaze has NO fear of the Cameroonians! His pace, hunger and shooting accuracy will both Song and Mettomo. He should be started instead of Kanu (and that may surprise Cameroon). I don't see CCC dropping Kanu, though!
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

eru.bugzy wrote:Those boys should find their way back to camp, but should not displace any of the boys that have done so well in their absence, unless they prove to better in training. I don't see Babayaro displacing Udeze and I'm sure he still has nightmares on the ''rape" he was exposed to in the 2000 ANC final. As for Agali, as anyone seen his ineffective performances for Schalke 04 this season.....far from impressive. Yakubu CANNOT replace JAG in any shape or form. As fa as I'm concerned, Kanu (although he has husstled very well in the last 2 games) should be dropped. He has wasted too many chances and Osaze has NO fear of the Cameroonians! His pace, hunger and shooting accuracy will both Song and Mettomo. He should be started instead of Kanu (and that may surprise Cameroon). I don't see CCC dropping Kanu, though!
Keep dreaming. I say they are not returning. Read my lips! Better do your game plan without them included. Peace
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Good point well taken but the problem is not neccessarily the guys fault! NFA needed scape goats!! and they were the sacrificial lambs!!! despite what may be said.. we are caring injuries.. and not a full squad, which by the way is waht we need against the Lions!! all santimoniuos B.S aside they .. refering to Agali and Baba.. need to return! better to have incase we need than to need and not have!!! :!:
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

"Mymind" wether you like or no like.. we need the added players in case!! we cant afford to be playing kanu in every game! and i f aga cant finish shift him right pull out Utaka who has missed enough chance for this and next ANC combined and put in Agali!!
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

I agree we need them (at the very least every team has 22 we should too). My point is tehy are NOT returning and we should move on mentally atleast.