Trio should insist on an apology

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

dcf
Egg
Egg
Trio should insist on an apology

Post by dcf »

I am appalled that after the ridiculous allegations made against Agali, Aiyegbeni and Babayaro, and the even more absurd punishment, that anyone can think that they would agree to return.

They have been libelled in a most disgraceful way and humiliated in public. Let us not forget that the hotel says that the allegations were nonsense and that the players were having coffee together at 1045 pm.

Babayaro had only just got back into the Chelsea team, and the two strikers were begged by their clubs not to go.

All three should insist on a full public retraction of the outrageous allegations before they consider returning to Tunisia, and the NFA should outline what compensation they will be offered for their humiliation.

Obafemi Martins is looking more sensible every day. Play for Italy, even play for Poland. But if you make yourself available for Nigeria, expect to be humiliated in public before your team is eliminated due to the selection of lower league junks (Abbey, Sodje, Lawal etc).
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damn where's the YAWN emoticon?? :evil:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

well said dcf. the public humiliation was very unnecessary especially for the two married guys.

that said, this is about land & glory. Lets put it all aside while there is a tournament to be played.

they should retuen for the fans & their fellow team-mates
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

DCF-what in the world r u talking about? Regardless of NFA's conduct, the trio were indisciplined and acted out of order. I am just so frustrated and dissapointed that the NFA cannot stick to their decision. We should win or lose this ANC without Agali, Yak and BAba. Left up to me Baba has played his last match for us. Yak needs to apologize and so does Agali before we play them again. What the hell? Since when we go beg person to play for us. And same goes for MArtins, if we wants to play in the future cool If not, good luck with Italy or wherever.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Make thunda fire all of dem...

Wish kin ridicules allegations?... dis is almost like pesin way thief ya money finish you gee am chieftaincy titu...

Naija sef!

Na why we no dey progress, pipul go dey disgrace awa kontry finish and na dem way we go hold in high esteem pass... So Yobo, Okorowo, Utaka, Lawal and di rest of dem way no organize an uwambe parti must be yeye?

I no blame di three amigos dem get pipul like you to defend the indefensible...

Next una go organize chieftaincy titu for dem...

Nonsense Pipul!!!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

DCF, you must be smoking igbo... the 3 baggers broke... shattered camp rules, engaged in all sorts of orgy action after hours and the trio is owed an appology??? the baggers didn't even have the decency to stick with their teammates who plead on their behalf after the suspension... IMO, the trio should stay their asses in europe and not come and disrupt the focus and teamwork that the remaining 19 players have been developing in their absence...
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

I dont know what all the fuss is about.They erred ,were punished and have been forgiven.It was always on the cards to let them back after the first round.,so whats the problem?

Nigerians have the biggest egos once they are in a position of authority and importance so I'm not suprised about their reaction but people defending them is laughable.So the authorities should have patted them on the back and said ok don't do it again.The fact that they cant try this at their club is even more painful.When will Nigerians realize that if you want to identofy yourself with a country you have to do it all the way and not your way.Thats what patriotism is all about!!
temitope
Egg
Egg

Post by temitope »

DCF pops up again to misyarn..

It is sad how one of our former eminent forumers whose contributions I used to look forward to has degeneretaed into a bitter twisted contributor who only pops when Nigeria loses or something bad happens
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

dcf, it is obvious that your head no dey house. Did you say the trio needs to demand an apology? :shock: Now I can say with confidence that I have heard it all. I know you are not talking about those guys that broke camp rules as a result causing all the drama in the first place. I know you can't be talking about the sma guys that instead of issuing a public apology to the Nigerian public are busy giving excuses for their actions as if we the general public are fools. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not talking about Baba, YAK, and Agali.
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

what sort of prof footballer drinks coffee at 1045 pm the day before a match

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

Osa, thank you for that comment!

A player is usually on edge before a big match and can't sleep. So why would a player want to take a substance that would aggravate his condition.

Nigerian! Please stop making excuses for these unpatriotic jerks. They need to be banned for good. So that this nonsense stops.

Win or lose, they should never be recalled. This is a bad precedent the NFA is setting.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Na wetin NFA promise the other players be that;to recall them after the group matches.Agali will not come back though.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

osa wrote:what sort of prof footballer drinks coffee at 1045 pm the day before a match
After this excuse i know who to believe. Coffee at 2am? Na JAMB dem dey jack for? :D
That was a ridiculous excuse that has done their case no good.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.