Latest From Tunisia. Bring On Cameroon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:So they no fear but they dey worried? Why are they worried?
It is a natural thing to be concerned and worried about the future
No it is not natural to be concerned or worried about the future. Concern and worry are negative terms and are a sign of weakness! I hope they are neither!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Defence wins championships, and Maroc has the best defence so far. My money is on them. I hope Naija wins on Sunday. They must fight like lions, or the Lions will eat them alive. Yes, we are the underdogs in this one.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

RudeBoy wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:So they no fear but they dey worried? Why are they worried?
It is a natural thing to be concerned and worried about the future
No it is not natural to be concerned or worried about the future. Concern and worry are negative terms and are a sign of weakness! I hope they are neither!
Better way to put it is, we respect Camerron but not scared of them.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

ohsee wrote:Defence wins championships, and Maroc has the best defence so far. My money is on them. I hope Naija wins on Sunday. They must fight like lions, or the Lions will eat them alive. Yes, we are the underdogs in this one.
Agree with you 100%.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

original skeepolah wrote:NAIJA 5 THE LIONESSES 0 :mrgreen:
In your dream!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

I like the pairing. No more hiding for both teams....
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

there's just a strong feeling that this will be our last match.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

How long have the Eagles bein rebuilding. I know since the ANC finished in 2000, the ealges had been on a rebuilding process. Do you guys wanna take over the world of soccer? Haba! How long will it tak you to rebuild. It is about time.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Larry Abeg help me hail Utaka at last he scored. One could see how happy he was after the goal and I have been impressed by his hustling so far more pounded yam to his elbows :wink: :wink: :wink:
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

NEGRO PLEASE!!!!! U can't fear any team and expect to beat them. We should give them the respect they deserve being the current holders but by no means should we FEAR them...PLEASE...
RudeBoy wrote:Osaze and Utaka should sharap and listen to Okocha! Do they think Cameroon are small boys? They had better fear them! Fear produces adreniline whcih produces champions!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!