Latest From Tunisia. Bring On Cameroon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe
Latest From Tunisia. Bring On Cameroon

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Eagles are busy packing their bags and heading back to their hotel in Monstir.

Everyone is very happy over the win and are really fired up for the game against Cameroon.

In fact, they have been fired up for the Cameroon match and it has been playing in the back of their minds and now that the tie has been confirmed, everybody is ready to raise their game.

Aghahowa's injury is not serious and a Benin defender used his knee to knock on his thigh but should be OK for the next match.

Different players have been doing different interviews with different TV, radio etc and that has just finished and they are heading home to the hotel.

Everyone is feeling tired and happy tonight.

They don't know yet wether or not there will be a light training tomorrow.

Bring on Cameroon is the word in the hotel.

Let's hear your views.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Let them talk less and play more.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Congratulate them for us Larry, and thanks for the update.
To stop trying is to start dying
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

theYemster wrote:Let them talk less and play more.
Absolutely.
pens
Egg
Egg

Post by pens »

Bring on Cameroon'.It is now or never.
Remember the three Rs: Respect for your self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Larry, tell the boys that their work is cut out for them... they'll need to up their game at least a couple notches or else its early bye bye... it's time to get this damn 100pound gorrila off our back!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

I just finished talking to Osaze and Utaka on the coach travelling back to the hotel and it is veru noisy and jubilation and celebration.

They said that they are not afraid of Cameroon and I told them them that Nigeria is the UNDER DOG in this match and can't remember that last time we were under dogs.

I asked whether it is true about the 3 players been recelled and they said that they don't know what is happening but there has been several discussions about those players after they left the camp.

Will update you more as I get more info.

If you have any questions, please post them here.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Kongratulate dem for us...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Osaze and Utaka should sharap and listen to Okocha! Do they think Cameroon are small boys? They had better fear them! Fear produces adreniline whcih produces champions!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Larry,

thanx for the updates man.....let them know "na do or die!"
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

All bark and no bite. We shall suffer an undeserved defeat. I hope not but I feel
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

LARRY I BEG TELL UTAKA MAKE HE SEND ME POST CARD FROM TUNIS NOW ANDOSAZE MAKE HE BUY ME GUGURU N EPA.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

NAIJA 5 THE LIONESSES 0 :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

MYMIND wrote:All bark and no bite. We shall suffer an undeserved defeat. I hope not but I feel

MYMIND,

if we were to lose, it will not be undeserved. that is sure. But i dont think we will.
btw,are we prepared for OT and penalties?
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

platinum wrote:
MYMIND wrote:All bark and no bite. We shall suffer an undeserved defeat. I hope not but I feel

MYMIND,

if we were to lose, it will not be undeserved. that is sure. But i dont think we will.
btw,are we prepared for OT and penalties?
IF WE DO LOSE, IT WILL BE TO ANOTHER GIANT, ABI??/WHEN NAIJA DOES FALL, IT IS NOT TO THOSE MINNOWS LIKE SOME TEAMS DO.....WE WILL FIGHT TO THE FINISH WITH THEM, NO ROLLOVER AND DIE MENTALITY HERE....

NAIJA 5 THE LIONESSES 0
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

well it will be undeserved not in rehards to our preparation but in regards to our performance on the field of play. we will deserve goals but hard luck will catch us..... :(
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

The boys say that they have no fear and Camerron are equally worried.

I think the winner of this match will win the cup.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

MYMIND,

i'll tell u why i dont agree with you. We've been hard of luck in this ANC(IMO). Ordinarily,we'd have gotten a draw from the Maroc game and would have pummelled Benin by 4-1 at least.
I think,if we lose to Cameroon,it'll be because they were better on the day. Considering that in past ANC's,we've had our fair share of luck and always run out of it against Cameroon,i reckon that this time round,it'll be vice-versa;we've had some hard luck and it's about time foir the laws of karma to even things out. I've no doubt we'll come out smiling at the end of the day :) :)

PS.....its pathetic though that luck comes into the equation. We should be pounding every opponent just like the French do but..............this na Cameroon.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

So they no fear but they dey worried? Why are they worried?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Larry, I beg ask them if Cameroun swin suit go fear dem small :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

RudeBoy wrote:So they no fear but they dey worried? Why are they worried?
It is a natural thing to be concerned and worried about the future
Larry Ashagbe
Re: Latest From Tunisia. Bring On Cameroon

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:Eagles are busy packing their bags and heading back to their hotel in Monstir.

Everyone is very happy over the win and are really fired up for the game against Cameroon.

In fact, they have been fired up for the Cameroon match and it has been playing in the back of their minds and now that the tie has been confirmed, everybody is ready to raise their game.

Aghahowa's injury is not serious and a Benin defender used his knee to knock on his thigh but should be OK for the next match.

Different players have been doing different interviews with different TV, radio etc and that has just finished and they are heading home to the hotel.

Everyone is feeling tired and happy tonight.

They don't know yet wether or not there will be a light training tomorrow.

Bring on Cameroon is the word in the hotel.

Let's hear your views.
If we want to win the cup, we have to be prepred to face anybody.

IMO, I am not sure we can beat Cameroon.
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

I really fancy us beating Cameroon. Nigeria seemed to have a shape in today's game, despite only managing a 2:1 win. I was happier with our team chemistry today than in the other 2 matches. I thought we played very well. Bring on Cameroon, them go see oba.

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.