Stephen Keshi on BBC3

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

adecaldy
Egg
Egg
Stephen Keshi on BBC3

Post by adecaldy »

Stephen Keshi was the Co Commentator on the BBC3 today. He made some very useful contribution and I think the coaching crew of Christain Chukwu and Co need to take this into consideration

(1) Why was Nigeria playing long balls into the forward players. There is no point doing this if the quality of the passes are not good enough. The balls should be played to the feet of the players.

(2) Our key players are not playing well. Okocha, Kanu and Aghaowa are not tuned into the competition yet and they need to get their game together.

(3) Gerge Abbey, seyi Olofijana are all doing well and the panel on BBC thinks that Nigeria need to use younger playes for the Cameroon game. Kanu wont score, you ask Asene Wenger.

(4) Some of the problems that Yobo have in Everton "switching off" appears to be appearing again in his game with Nigeria. Okoronkwo needs to speak to him more often. He switches off in games and this has always been a problem for african defenders that play in Europe. Why is it that they switch off at times in games.

(5) If we are going to win the Cameroon game, Nigeria would need to use two holding midfield players and push Okocha just behind the two strikers. This is the way Bolton play him in the premiership. However, whenever he looses the ball, he would need to defend as a left sided midfield player. He does this for Bolton so he should be able to do this for Nigeria.

(6) The future of Nigeria in football is with young players and I am happy to assist potentially good players. But please you must let me know your real age and perhaps leave a message in my post box.

Ade Caldy - The FIFA registered Agent based in Sussex England.