Okocha Was Like A Maestro Today!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Okocha Was Like A Maestro Today!

Post by YUJAM »

I came home only to see the last 30 minutes of the game on ART. Among the things that stood out in that time was JJ's performance. It was simply masterful. Drag back, flick pass, no look pass, step over moves, 20 yard pass, 30 yard pass, he had it all.. Dude was out there doing his thing like a music conductor thouroughly enjoying the sound being produced by their counducting. Ah, it was beautiful and even I couldn't help but bust a wide smile.. The crowd was liking every moment of it and each of his lovely moves was cheered by a crowd that obviously appreciated world class skill being displayed out there by this true giant of African football. His performance was truly Zidanesque today and on occasion, I figure even the Beninoise he was dribbling must have admired the work of this true artisan of the ball. He was truly in the zone today and for this I say maximum respect.

BTW, after one of JJ's mesmerizing dribbles, he passed to Osaze who sent in a beautiful cross to Abbey, but Abbey missed a sure goal..
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

I'll take your words for it until I watch the replay tonite.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Okocha...

Post by Mudi E »

Yes...you're absolutely right. He played a superb game today, the star of the game in my opinion. Utaka played well also troubling Benin defense each time he had the ball.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Jj was so good against Benin republic.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Yujam, what times was the game shown? Thought they were showing it at 10:30pm?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

OMY2K-I wrote that JJ was masterful and indeed sublime today and you said to get that crap out of here. Now you are saying he was so good. Did you finally watch the match?
Last edited by mke1010 on Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mke1010 wrote:oMY2K-i WROTE THAT jj WAS MASTERFUL AND indeed sublime today and you said to gewt that crap out here. Now you are saying he was so good. Did you finally watch the match?
I said what i said because it was just Benin Republic.Where was all that against Maroc and S.Africa?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
FALO
Egg
Egg

Post by FALO »

Thunder wrote:I'll take your words for it until I watch the replay tonite.
So what time ET is ART showing the replay???
Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart & Lean Not Unto Thine Understanding, In All Of Your Ways Acknowledge HIM & HE Shall Direct Your Path
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

9.30ct
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

Man, JJ was good. However, going forward the mental lapses in central defense must be addressed.
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

YUJAM,
I am still waiting to see the replay but I agree with you completely. I look forward to the game. After his last goal for Bolton, that free kick which had big Sam and this forum talking for a day or so, I came to the conclusion that this was Okocha's master period. It really is fair to use terms reserved for artists when describing the development of Okocha as a player. He will do very well this ANC, and possibly bring home the cup. He is the kind of class that I can present to the world.
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

By the way the ART schedule which is posted in arabic says that the game is replayed at 10:30 tonight. I hate ART. The stupid Arabs (I am Arab and have earned the right to curse them) don't even have a half time show. And most of the announces are dunces except for the Tunisian.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

South Africans looked real good against Benin when they met, Coming to think of it, so did Morrocco. I'm trying real hard not to bash.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

1naija wrote:South Africans looked real good against Benin when they met, Coming to think of it, so did Morrocco. I'm trying real hard not to bash.
True dat 1 naija.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

South Africans looked real good against Benin when they met, Coming to think of it, so did Morrocco. I'm trying real hard not to bash.
hold it in my brother ..If u say any defencies that u believe the team had the over-emotional Nigerians will attack u...we didnt look strong aginst Benin..but we will see aginst camerooon..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie