If I were to be Baba, Yak, or Agali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

IAG my brother amen to your prayer, all i ask is that you look at the whole issue critically why would the NFA inspite oa ll their incompetence lie against those 3 boys,why would they undermine Nigerias own progress to boost their ego or wot, it dosent make sense to me.
Why would Okocha say that the punishment was rather harsh, it preposes that they must have done something wrong in the first place, remember the 2 guys that have been most vocal are married what do u expext them to do , admit to their wives that they were unfaithful, how come Baba who is single is not raking as much dust as them.
With the history of Naijas players am sorry i think i got to believe the NFA and CCC's story.
However if it turns out that they were lied against uou can bet i`ll tender my unreserved apologies against those guys,....but for now i think the story seems rather crystal clear
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: If I were to be Baba, Yak, or Agali

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:I wont go back to Tunisia until the world is told the whole truth by NFA and the sports ministry, and an equally public apology issued by the duo of CCC and the MUMU sports minister.
As we have always known our SE is being run by Mickey and Minnie mouse.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Are Agali, Baba and Yak the only ones to break camp rules? No. Why were singled out and victimised? Are you now surprised they are being recalled? It is a shameful and desperate attempt to right an injustice and it make us look fuulish. We are now a laughing stock. :x :x :x
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.