FRANK: AGALI IS MERELY BEING AGALI!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Look,

They were forgiven right after they were suspended <Ayo said this>. Bottomline is, I think these boys broke camp rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! All they are doing right now is saving their face in the court of public opinion and in Agali's case, save his marriage. If u read through the pages u will notice that Agali HAS infact admitted to girls in the hotel, but he claims they were there to take pictures!!! Meanwhile Mr Dolly is in Tunisia and he says the security is so tight that it is almost impossible to get a hold of the players!!!! So how did the ladies hook up with these guys that late in the night with the presence of the socalled security???

I don't know if u guys actually expected these players to comeout and say " yes we were really chilling with some chicks after morocco lashed us". Come on now! We are all adults here, we are not gullible!

They screwed up big time and deserved to be punished! It's just at that time a lot of ppl thought it was too harsh!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Why have they been called back? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Waffi:

didnt Ayo say they were suspended till after the game with Benin? and that the slipped out on their own even without the knowledge of their teammates who appealed on their behalf?
You make it seem as if Okocha, Kanu and Yobo were caught "nakking", but they decided to suspend Babayaro, Agali and Yak instead!
Let me repeat again, all players have broken camp rules, why is it that they were single out for such treatment. I do not condone indiscipline but I also despise injustice. We cannot run a camp on the basis of one rule for one and another for others.

These guys were victimised, and the nature of the draconian punishment shows the desperate act of a desperate man trying to flex his muscles to show who is boss, why use a sledgehammer to kill a fly? It was a case of cutting your nose to spite your face, it was management in the most unnecessary and shocking manner.

Now they have been subjected to a very public and humiliating u-turn. Now we know who is truly the boss. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
waffi:

are you saying ALL the players were caught gbenshing, and only 3 were punished?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Why have they been called back? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Waffi:

didnt Ayo say they were suspended till after the game with Benin? and that the slipped out on their own even without the knowledge of their teammates who appealed on their behalf?
You make it seem as if Okocha, Kanu and Yobo were caught "nakking", but they decided to suspend Babayaro, Agali and Yak instead!
Let me repeat again, all players have broken camp rules, why is it that they were single out for such treatment. I do not condone indiscipline but I also despise injustice. We cannot run a camp on the basis of one rule for one and another for others.

These guys were victimised, and the nature of the draconian punishment shows the desperate act of a desperate man trying to flex his muscles to show who is boss, why use a sledgehammer to kill a fly? It was a case of cutting your nose to spite your face, it was management in the most unnecessary and shocking manner.

Now they have been subjected to a very public and humiliating u-turn. Now we know who is truly the boss. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
waffi:

are you saying ALL the players were caught gbenshing, and only 3 were punished?
My bro, if una wan believe this gbenshing tory that is fine. One thing is clear, other players have smuggled girls in too and have been warned not thrown out.

Since Faro boys have been coming in late and even in the morning but nothing was done.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffiman wrote: My bro, if una wan believe this gbenshing tory that is fine. One thing is clear, other players have smuggled girls in too and have been warned not thrown out.

Since Faro boys have been coming in late and even in the morning but nothing was done.
Waffi, but that was Faro. Now they're in Tunisia and the tournament has started. And for the players to have broken curfew after they're crap display against Morocco and before a crucial game with South Africa displays a lack of maturity and professionalism at best.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YeyeMan v2.1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote: My bro, if una wan believe this gbenshing tory that is fine. One thing is clear, other players have smuggled girls in too and have been warned not thrown out.

Waffi, but that was Faro. Now they're in Tunisia and the tournament has started. And for the players to have broken curfew after they're crap display against Morocco and before a crucial game with South Africa displays a lack of maturity and professionalism at best.
My bro, all players know the rules and you have to stick by them. If rules are applied farily and evenly we will have no problems. Why do you think there has been a humiliating climb down by CCC and co.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffi: do you know for a fact that Okocha and Kanu, or anyone else for that matter have been smuggling girls into their rooms? Or is that Babayaro's side of the story?

Finally, tell me, do you know for a FACT, or you assume the players are more honest that CCC?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

This issue has once again shown why Nigeria has failed to make progress for several years (both in soccer and human development in general).

Why do we keep asking a player to "apologize so we can put the issue behind us" when he says he did nothing wrong?

The same happened in the Oliseh issue in Mali.

We simply use some players as scapegoats for our failure instead of launching a proper inquiry tom ensure that these mistakes are not repeated in the future.

If the players' alleged sins were so grave why are we inviting them back when we are not suffering from injuries?

These actions simply buttress my primary belief that the players did not deserve to be disgraced in that manner in the first place. They should have been disciplined internally and very quickly to enable the team to focus on the issue at hand.

Instead, the players (who did not prepare properly for the tournament in the first place) are now being distracted by the expulsion, the pleadings, and the re-invitation.

The players should shun the "forgiveness" and let the officials live withir incompetent decision.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Vincent. wrote:This issue has once again shown why Nigeria has failed to make progress for several years (both in soccer and human development in general).

Why do we keep asking a player to "apologize so we can put the issue behind us" when he says he did nothing wrong?

The same happened in the Oliseh issue in Mali.

We simply use some players as scapegoats for our failure instead of launching a proper inquiry tom ensure that these mistakes are not repeated in the future.

If the players' alleged sins were so grave why are we inviting them back when we are not suffering from injuries?

These actions simply buttress my primary belief that the players did not deserve to be disgraced in that manner in the first place. They should have been disciplined internally and very quickly to enable the team to focus on the issue at hand.

Instead, the players (who did not prepare properly for the tournament in the first place) are now being distracted by the expulsion, the pleadings, and the re-invitation.

The players should shun the "forgiveness" and let the officials live withir incompetent decision.
Spot on my man. What is even worse is those here who have crucified the players without hearing their side of the story. Those same coaches who they are blindly following are the ones who have been humiliated into a very public climb down. We look fuulish because we have Mickey and Minnie mouse running our SE in the first place.