I noticed the Osaze shrinning has ceased

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I noticed the Osaze shrinning has ceased

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Nigerians are fickle kai!

Yesterday, Osaze was the best thing since sliced bread. Today, not even a squeek about him.

All of a sudden, Olofijana and Lawal are junk players simply because they had one bad game. Does that mean that JJ is crap if he has one bad game too?
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!
Re: I noticed the Osaze shrinning has ceased

Post by AreaStarr »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Nigerians are fickle kai!

Yesterday, Osaze was the best thing since sliced bread. Today, not even a squeek about him.

All of a sudden, Olofijana and Lawal are junk players simply because they had one bad game. Does that mean that JJ is crap if he has one bad game too?
Ayoakinfe we are Nigerians afterall. Thats what makes us interesting. Just thank god you weren't born a Ghanian or a Cameroonian. :lol:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

in fact. Osaze was a wastepipe yesterday.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Does that mean that JJ is crap if he has one bad game too?
Yup!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

nanijoe wrote:
Does that mean that JJ is crap if he has one bad game too?
Yup!!
so is every SINGLE football player.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

This site is just a bit of fun. Clubs never recruit players on the basis of one tournament, let alone one game. Most of the players being scouted now will be looked at all season and around May the clubs will make a firm decision as to whether they want to buy them or not.

If clubs were as fickle as some of the folks here, Osaze would have been bought for £30m after the South Africa game. My point is calm down and do not judge players over one game.

If you notice, I only bash players who have been consistently bad such as a particular number 4 or 25, whichever you prefer. He has been consistently bad for both teams for the last four years, now that kind of criticism can withstand scrutiny.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
Your boy has some fundamental issues at his tourney but it aint his fault. In fact, you advocated that he be partnered with Obodo in the middlle to increase the defensive presence in the middle of the park and also to add that 'passing' prowess in there too. Seyi has been set up to fail.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
Your boy has some fundamental issues at his tourney but it aint his fault. In fact, you advocated that he be partnered with Obodo in the middlle to increase the defensive presence in the middle of the park and also to add that 'passing' prowess in there too. Seyi has been set up to fail.
I did indeed but it appears Chukwu only got half of my message. With a bit of help, Seyi would feel a bit more conmfident to drive forward for instance.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Naija people are a tough crowd. The great Usher come Naija and was stoned on stage for not performing...that is Naija for you. If you put on that green jersey, you'd better play ball or else......

I still think Osaze is class though.
Mankinka
Egg
Egg
Re: I noticed the Osaze shrinning has ceased

Post by Mankinka »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Nigerians are fickle kai!

Ayo Akinfe thats just fans for you. all it takes is one goal and the shrining will start again.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The shrining never cease, at least not on my side. Man dey look forward to other things right now, chief among them the game against Cameroun.

Wha choo looking at?!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

They are called fickle fans....
Soldier of Fortune...