Don't you just wish Latounji were Nigerian?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fadatiko
Egg
Egg
Don't you just wish Latounji were Nigerian?

Post by fadatiko »

I thought the guy showed all the desire in the world and would fit in the SE team.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

nope.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He is alright but he can't make Enyimba sef not talk of SE.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The boy used to play for Julius Berger
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He now plays in the Bundesliga. But fe real, isn't Obodo better than Latounji? :wink:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

Naija sha! Some can't even give praise to those that deserve it. If he is not Naija, he is no good.

Airwolex,

If the guy can't make Enyimba as you put it, why the hell is playing in the German premier division?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Fadatiko
that na naija for u oh, na only we sabi every other person no sabi, you see why dem say we dey arrogant eh.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Exageration fadatiko. But he cannot make the SE team lai lai! He had better stay with the squirrels.

Yujam, I always wondered why Obodo was never put on this team. This man plays in serie A for christ sake! even if he is not better than Seyi i am sure he is better than Ekong.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Well>>> Nope i don't wish so. We have thousands of young strikers out there who could do better.
Peter Obi For President 2023
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

Uzuma,

Latounji is not a striker. He plays in midfield. I know he scored yesterday but that does not make him a striker. Besides the only striker in the SE eagles striker with a better record than Latounji in this tournament is Ozaze. Remember, Latounji is a mifielder!
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

He is Nigerian!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

why should we wish he was Nigerian? Do we have a shortage of attacking midfielders? If Kalu, Obodo and Oruma did not make team, what makes you think Latoundji would?

BTW, have you heard about a certain Osaze?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

RudeBoy wrote:He is Nigerian!
And sorry, but scoring does not mean he is good enough to take precious space in our midfield.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

hell nah, iwould have preffered to have oladdikpupo or their center back chrystostome
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

There is a reason he is playing for Benin, he did not make the cut!