FIRST ELEVEN AGAINST CAMEROUN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dombraye
Egg
Egg
FIRST ELEVEN AGAINST CAMEROUN

Post by Dombraye »

Here is how I think CCC should line 'em up against Cameroun on sunday.

****************Enyeama******************

***Abbey******Yobo****Okoronkwo******Udeze

**Osaze******Olofinjana***Okocha****Lawal

***********Aghahowa******Utaka*******

We need pace and a busy midfield. Lawal should cover the space behind Oga. By not palying a natural left winger, Udeze should be able to take advantage of the space on the left.

Osaze should be asked to play wide, and I mean wide when we attack, getting behind Cameroun's fullbacks will be key in this game

We should exploit the lake of pace in Cameroun's central defence by looking to isolate Utaka and Aghahowa, one on one with either Song or the other one.

Seyi is going to have to be in position virtually all the time for us to have a chance in this game. The last couple of games he's been caught upfield on a few occasions.

In defence, I am sure Camroun will try to isolate Eto with Okoronwkwo, we should avoid this matcheup if we can. Yobo has the speed and skill to match Eto.

Overall, to have a chance in the game we're going to have to win the ball in midfield, send it upfield without much dwelling. To do this Aghaowa and utaka have to anticipate the change in possession and make their runs behind the fullbacks.

Goodluck to the Super Eagles on Sunday.
Eagles Will Rise Again
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Okoronkwo Eto is a good match up....I want Yobo on Mboma....
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

CCC will never bench kanu
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

I would replace Osaze with an extra DM. Maybe this is where Ekong would come in.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Okoronkwo Eto is a good match up....I want Yobo on Mboma....
Make sure he wears some really nice running shoes and does not blink
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
Dombraye
Egg
Egg

Post by Dombraye »

Uglyboy,

Okoronkwo of 2002 ANC will probably match up with Eto. He's display a lot of rust in the matvhes I've seen so far.
Eagles Will Rise Again
Dombraye
Egg
Egg

Post by Dombraye »

Akure4Life wrote:I would replace Osaze with an extra DM. Maybe this is where Ekong would come in.

There will be no width to our game. That will be an advantage to the Camerounians. They like to keep thing thight and compact. We need space to have any chance
Eagles Will Rise Again