PLS AYO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
PLS AYO

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo!! Omo seriouslly I respect ya views and ya sense of football , but for you to come here dey hype SEYI performances so far for da ANC is over the board ,, cuss I glue mu eyes on the bobo ,, best believe it ,the dude no sabi play defence midfield ,the guy no dey strong enfuff for that , him just dey over labour J.J Seriouslly If that dude play like that against Cameroon ,, them go finish us tro midfield that is for sure ... bottom line ,, SEYI never dey solid yet for Center ,,
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: PLS AYO

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

KingLoku wrote:Ayo!! Omo seriouslly I respect ya views and ya sense of football , but for you to come here dey hype SEYI performances so far for da ANC is over the board ,, cuss I glue mu eyes on the bobo ,, best believe it ,the dude no sabi play defence midfield ,the guy no dey strong enfuff for that , him just dey over labour J.J Seriouslly If that dude play like that against Cameroon ,, them go finish us tro midfield that is for sure ... bottom line ,, SEYI never dey solid yet for Center ,,
One bad game and una wan kill my boy. Haba!

Watch him put it right against Cameroon. Okoronkwo had a woeful first game but look at how he made amends against South Africa. I guarantee you that Seyi will deliver the goods and help the Eagles fly to the promised land!
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

What bad game was that?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

RudeBoy wrote:What bad game was that?
It wasnt his best especially in the first half when they have that quack formation
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ayo,

He is yet to show any of the qualities u talk about all the time in this ANC,someone who hasnt watched him would assume from your comments that he's the second coming of Vieira. U sound like a bad salesman here. why dont u let the guy do his talking on the field??
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Are we talking about Benin Republic aka Nigerian 6th team? He didn't have to be at his best!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Please watch out for him against Cameroon. All those qualities I have been talking about will be exhibited. O ye of little faith.

Can I just remind you all that in Euro 92, Zinadene Zidane was the most useless player in the tournament. France got knocked out in the first round and a lot of people were writting him off.

Seyi is not done yet. Please keep your eyes on him.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Please watch out for him against Cameroon. All those qualities I have been talking about will be exhibited. O ye of little faith.

Can I just remind you all that in Euro 92, Zinadene Zidane was the most useless player in the tournament. France got knocked out in the first round and a lot of people were writting him off.

Seyi is not done yet. Please keep your eyes on him.

AYO ,, mu guy ,, one match??? omo against Morroco , South Africa, Benin ,, the dude can't even find his rythme, he was just confuse ,,omo sha na against cameroon him go come perform?? AYO pls men !! yarn something berra,, joor!!!!
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

The guy has the normal skills of a Nigerian player.He can do a couple of things and still has time to learn.I watched him very well against Maroc not shabby at all.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

player hype is what keeps this forumn going... it is like the firewood of this forum's fire....
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Blake you know wat?? that player hype no too good atall , if player dey perform well like the way them dey recieve hype over here we for don carry WORLDCUP tire ,, you know the most annoyin thing be saf when I read them hype finish ,, Me go dey beat chest among mu friends wan no dey visit this site ,, tellin goodthings abot such player wan them hype , evently if the player come enter field na total JANGON....

SERIOUSLLY ALTHO SAY OSAZE , SCORE FOR US AGAINST S.A ,, THE BOBO NA WASTE BASKET , HIM NO SABI PASS , NO SABI BALL CONTROL . ALTHO HIM SABI RUN AROUND DEY DISTURB THE DEFENCE