Titi Camara's wife is from Mali!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Titi Camara's wife is from Mali!

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Diary from Tunisia

Guinea striker Titi Camara has revealed that when it comes choosing whether to please his wife or country, there's only one winner.

Camara will lead the attack when his side face Mali in the quarter-finals of the African Cup of Nations.

The slight dilemma the forward faces is that his 'other half' is from Mali. For Camara though it is only a slight dilemma.

"It's an important game for me, my wife and family," he said.

"It's a fifty-fifty situation but I hope Guinea win."
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

who gives a flying #$%$ :?:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Titi Camara's wife is from Mali!

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
I aint surprised at all. The two countries have a lot on common - especially when it comes to ethnic groups. I think they even share a common border?
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Diary from Tunisia

Guinea striker Titi Camara has revealed that when it comes choosing whether to please his wife or country, there's only one winner.

Camara will lead the attack when his side face Mali in the quarter-finals of the African Cup of Nations.

The slight dilemma the forward faces is that his 'other half' is from Mali. For Camara though it is only a slight dilemma.

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
I aint surprised at all. The two countries have a lot on common - especially when it comes to ethnic groups. I think they even share a common border?

Who does his wife support?
khalela

Post by khalela »

Who do you think?
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

MALI 3 GUINEA 6 :mrgreen:
Camara's wife celebrates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:

Who does his wife support?
His wife will support Her husband 8)
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

why is this story important....we are about to face the dominated lions and people are talking about Camara's wife...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

If Camara scores and Guinea wins,no yarnsh for Camara for 2 months :mrgreen:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

My girl is from Nigeria :lol: :lol: :lol:
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rogermilla wrote:My girl is from Nigeria :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good......................
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

original skeepolah wrote:

But for real, my girl is from Nigeria. That is why it won't really matter much who wins this Sunday.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rogermilla wrote:

But for real, my girl is from Nigeria. That is why it won't really matter much who wins this Sunday.

And i say Good, more fuel too the fire, you will watch the game in piece and harmony....................

UNITED YOU STAND, AND CAMEROON WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Rogermilla wrote:

Dude, there is something and everything wrong with that statement. Are u perchance subtly laying claim to Nigerian citizenship...wise choice, but no be so e easy! :D :D :D
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:

Dude, there is something and everything wrong with that statement. Are u perchance subtly laying claim to Nigerian citizenship...wise choice, but no be so e easy!
I don't need no Nigerian citizenship. But men I gotta admit that your girls are fine. My girl will definately become a Cameroonian after Sunday's game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Rogermilla wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:

Dude, there is something and everything wrong with that statement. Are u perchance subtly laying claim to Nigerian citizenship...wise choice, but no be so e easy!
I don't need no Nigerian citizenship. But men I gotta admit that your girls are fine. My girl will definately become a Cameroonian after Sunday's game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And so is our soccer my good man...and your girl stays Nigerian unless she has an affinity for losing sides...:D :D. And I am just kidding about the Nigerian citizenship thingy, not that hard, if our girl likes u, u cant be that bad and we'll take you.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

RogerMilla,
enjoy your naija girl all you can because thats all you are going to get. the trophy is bigger than anything you got. :D
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:

And so is our soccer my good man...and your girl stays Nigerian unless she has an affinity for losing sides...:D :D. And I am just kidding about the Nigerian citizenship thingy, not that hard, if our girl likes u, u cant be that bad and we'll take you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys will kill me here. My girl knows what lies in store from a Cameroonian (you know what I mean). She knows at least she will be proud to claim that she is five times African Champs, after Feb 14th. The best Valentines day gift she has for me is the ANC trophy on the 14th, then we finish it up in my ------------------------ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Camara's wife

Post by Mudi E »

Ayo!!
Are you saying that Guinea will marry Mali in the quarter-finals?
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Rogermilla wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys will kill me here. My girl knows what lies in store from a Cameroonian (you know what I mean). She knows at least she will be proud to claim that she is five times African Champs, after Feb 14th. The best Valentines day gift she has for me is the ANC trophy on the 14th, then we finish it up in my ------------------------ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of cos now, and she can only give what her true country has won, and after she don show am off to u, she will promptly return it to Lagos. Meanwhile, immigration authorities in Nigeria just announced that all Cameroonians have until midnight on Saturday to apply for Nigerian citizenship, so u better go file your application man - www.IWannaBeNigerian.co.cm