Camping: Hotel sacks guests for Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Punch sports - Oluwole Josiah, Abuja

The Management of Ria Park Hotel, Faro in Portugal where the Super Eagles have set up camp for next year’s Nations Cup finals in Tunisia has evacuated its guests to make room for the Nigerians.

Spokesman for the Nigeria Football Association, Mr. Samuel Kaalu, confirmed to our correspondent on Monday that the guests were sent parking to create an enabling camping environment for the Eagles.

Ria Park Hotel is located at the Almacil area of Faro and members of the team are expected to enjoy a greater concentration and focus as they prepare for the tournament.

Among the foreign-based players, however, only Abeh George was in camp as the team had their first training on Monday evening.

Kaalu said Coach Christian Chukwu confirmed to him over the telephone that Abbey arrived just when they were going out for their first training.

He said Joseph Enakhire and Osaze Odemwigie were expected to join the team on Tuesday, adding that two training sessions had been scheduled for the team daily.

However, Bulgaria-based Seyi Olofinjana, currently holidaying in Nigeria, failed to make the trip to Faro last week and is expected join the camp on Saturday.

The NFA spokesman said that the players were training under a reasonable temperature of 14 degrees Celsius.

According to him, the weather is suitable for proper acclimatisation ahead of the tournament in Tunisia.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Abeh George?????

Bulgaria-based Seyi Olofinyana???

Joseph Enakhire??

Osaze Odemwigie??

That's four players out of four... mispelt!
Baii
Egg
Egg
Who has the camera?

Post by Baii »

So where is our eye in the sky.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Vindave,
is that picture you???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

These people are more stupid than I thought. Chasing out people who will pay you on time and dealing with the NFA who wont pay on time.

Arent some creditors threatening to sieze the NFA HQ?
ChristianNo1
Egg
Egg

Post by ChristianNo1 »

ukblack wrote:These people are more stupid than I thought. Chasing out people who will pay you on time and dealing with the NFA who wont pay on time.

They are probably charging NFA about six times the normal hotel cost. That could be the reason they are chasing out their other customers.
"The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." --Proverbs 28:1
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

you can charge 10 times the normal rate if you want but if they say they cant pay what will you do?
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

you can charge 10 times the normal rate if you want but if they say they cant pay what will you do?
ChristianNo1
Egg
Egg

Post by ChristianNo1 »

ukblack wrote:you can charge 10 times the normal rate if you want but if they say they cant pay what will you do?
Go to court and ask for their money with compound interest. :D
"The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." --Proverbs 28:1
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Hard to believe that this is a legit story since it is a 175 room hotel. No way they will move all their guests under the circumstances.

http://www.riaparkresorthotel.com/Rhtm_i/home_i.htm
ChristianNo1 wrote:
ukblack wrote:These people are more stupid than I thought. Chasing out people who will pay you on time and dealing with the NFA who wont pay on time.

They are probably charging NFA about six times the normal hotel cost. That could be the reason they are chasing out their other customers.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Hmmmmmmmm e get as this one be. please pass me that bag of salt make I pinch small.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

Which camp is kalu uche reporting to? u23 or super
great goal!
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

NFA will *offer*[word of mouth but not on paper] to pay double if they chase the occupants out,but after the camp is over,the *offer* will be gone. :roll:

And why can't the SEs use another hotel??
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

ikwerreman wrote:Vindave,
is that picture you???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ikwerreman,
O yes o! that is me - just myself.
cheers!
Vin
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Ikewerreman,
O yes o! that is me, just myself.