Entire South Africa game now on www.sportsafrica.tv

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Entire South Africa game now on www.sportsafrica.tv

Post by Jimi »

check it out..
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

Thanks.
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Nice quality too.
Hope they show the Benin game. Still haven't watched it.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Were any of you able to login? I keep trying and it keeps saying wrong username or password. HELP!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Were any of you able to login? I keep trying and it keeps saying wrong username or password. HELP!
same here..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

If it does not work..just register again with a different name and log in again.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Geez, Nigeria has lost a lot of its entertainment value. It seems the days are gone when I would watch Nigeria and not only feel proud that we won but also leave thorughly entertained. I'm afraid that for some time now, Nigeria has not been playing very lively football. It came to a climax under onigbinde, but the predecessors and successor of oni are not guiltless it seems.

And by the way, whats all this hulabaloo about Garba Lawal....He is STILL a wastepipe.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

deanotito wrote:Geez, Nigeria has lost a lot of its entertainment value. It seems the days are gone when I would watch Nigeria and not only feel proud that we won but also leave thorughly entertained. I'm afraid that for some time now, Nigeria has not been playing very lively football. It came to a climax under onigbinde, but the predecessors and successor of oni are not guiltless it seems.

And by the way, whats all this hulabaloo about Garba Lawal....He is STILL a wastepipe.

deanotito, are you looking for a fight?

:D :D
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

A fight??? With who???

You mean with an Onigbinde supporter??? Look CS, there are some issues that I dont even comment about on this forum. Onigbinde's ineptitude was GLARING....it came out of the TV and smacked you right in the face.

I dont even understand why that Onigbinde thread on the first page had so many responses. I never even opened it. Anybody that thinks Onigbinde was a good coach needs his head checked...thats just it. Arguing about it is futile.
I was shocked during that world cup...never b4 had I seen the eagles play so badly. NEVER.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I glanced through the first page and I saw that the Oni thread has hit 7 pages......Some people obviously have time on their hands.
reccos
Egg
Egg

Post by reccos »

I agree with deanotito, the match was drab and not really exciting. Its like Nigerian soccer has become less entertainment, but hey at the end of the day it the win that matters :roll:
"Always being in a hurry does not prevent death, neither does going slowly prevent living."
--Ibo proverb--
[center]Image[/center]
meridian
Egg
Egg

Post by meridian »

i could not see anything even though i was able to log in.