Naija fit creat History

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bonus
Egg
Egg
Naija fit creat History

Post by bonus »

Beat Cameroon for the first time :oops:
But in thier Dreams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come sunday make man no cry :lol:
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

I SAY THEY LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I second that. But the administrators want practice democracy. So, too bad. Freedom of speach or expression or whatever you call it.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

bamendaboy wrote:I second that. But the administrators want practice democracy. So, too bad. Freedom of speach or expression or whatever you call it.

Yeah i here you............Unless it is extremely vulgar or so then they lock it. But this is extreme too...meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

Beat Cameroon for the first time
But in thier Dreams
Come sunday make man no cry
O'boi! go back to the hole you are from..Nigeria has beaten Cameroun more time than Cameroon has betaen Nigeria..Pls Check your record well. Even yah cameroonian brothers wont argue that..dem go just talk say the games Cameroon dey win dey more important since na always the finals u dey alwasy beat us...Naija has won like 6 time to cameroun 3..so sharap!!
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."